Maybe delete it and download a fresh copy ? That might help. But it's a long shot.

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Maybe delete it and download a fresh copy ? That might help. But it's a long shot.

I've tried it. Didn't help. :( They said they fixed it in the latest build but I still got the error.

I always revert to an old saved toolkit when this happens. Works for me I suppose.

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

'Big Freeze' is up.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/big-freeze-r13458

@@Kiscsak98

I modified a bit your tremolo tone. Once again many thanks for the tones. :)

• Like 1

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

I think you should make this one from the scratch. It's a weird thing with slyver's customs. One is good and you can really enjoy playing it, but on the other hand the second one is made like he just loaded the tab into eof, generated the package and that's all. <_<

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

@@danielowa, Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what i can do with Starlight if there's no objections.  :D

I object to this! I'm already working on it :P

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

Next: Fillip

Wow nice ! It is in Project but in fact the custom was really messy, no lead part for example.

Maybe we should recheck all songs and use the last topic reserved to lead what remains to do.

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

Next: Fillip

Wow nice ! It is in Project but in fact the custom was really messy, no lead part for example.

Maybe we should recheck all songs and use the last topic reserved to lead what remains to do.

I agree on that ! great idea !

Lol guys look ! :Phttp://i.imgur.com/Y5SAz1K.png

The first one is @@Kiscsak98 's version. and the 2nd is musekid's. Take a look on the time :P

It's very close with Follow me and Recess too. Same day just a exact year after :P But even the time on this. Magic :D

Lol guys look ! :Phttp://i.imgur.com/Y5SAz1K.png

The first one is @@Kiscsak98 's version. and the 2nd is musekid's. Take a look on the time :P

It's very close with Follow me and Recess too. Same day just a exact year after :P But even the time on this. Magic :D

LOL. What a coincidence :D

Did some testin' 

Here's what I got :P :

@@Kiscsak98 

Sober - Perfecto, except maybe volume on the main riff could be a little louder. Just a tiny bit.

Forced In - Perfecto !

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Starlight - Amazing !

- But the song lacks handshapes or arpeggios (Handshapes are better in this case) on the arpeggio part 

''Our hopes and expectations''

- And also some technotes are not good. In the first part of the song on e and b string there are some messy parts.

Maybe @@Kiscsak98 can tell you how to fix it.

@@danielowa

Big Freeze - Great update on the tones. Song is amazing !

- But I have a problem with it. During the the chord part with 11,12,13 chord and 11,13,13 chord. The detection is very poor for me.

This can be cause if you have some parts of the chord in ( ). Rocksmith doesnt display it, but it counts the detection in. So you should remove all the chords that are in ( ) or make them visible. If the chord is 11,12,13,(14) that can be the problem. I'm not sure. But the detection in that part is horrible for me.  

@@Shiroo

Thanks for the feedback. I noticed that RS doesn't recognize some chords, but I thought that it was me who cannot hit the chord :lol:

But anyway I'll take a closer look on that matter.

• Like 1

@@Shiroo,

Thanks for the feedback. I can do the hand shapes or arpeggios. As for the the tech notes, the tab book says to hold the bend on the b while hitting the e string. I'll see what i can do to polish them up and see if @@Kiscsak98 can offer any help. :D Also, have you had a chance to test Recess yet? I pretty much reworked the entire song.  :D