That's strange @@Shiroo. I figured the picture thing was probably simple. :P  That's your thing, i was just curious. :) I hope to have Save Me and Follow Me up at some point today. For Follow Me i was thinking of including the keyboard parts in the chorus. The wub wub tone will be a bitch, but i'll try and if it doesn't work i'll just remove it. :D

• Like 1

@@Brooklyn_Sounds I can't see I belong to you or Exogenesis in IGNITION SEARCH. Make sure you type all the info by yourself. Don't copy it. :(

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@@Brooklyn_Sounds I can't see I belong to you or Exogenesis in IGNITION SEARCH. Make sure you type all the info by yourself. Don't copy it. :(

How about now? :o

EDIT: I can see them, don't know what the problem is. Maybe check your filters  :mellow:

I'm sorry my fault :D I didn't see them because they were only bass arrangement :D

• Like 1

Holy shit ! THE RESISTANCE is complete !!!!!!!!! Thanks to @@Brooklyn_Sounds

Well as I look on the first page. There is not much left. :P Except for Drones we almost have all the albums !!!! :D

After we finish that, we have to rework old customs by slyver that are on the list and shouldn't be. But not all of his

CDLC are bad. I think we will have to adopt them :)

• Like 1

Well as I look on the first page. There is not much left. :P Except for Drones we almost have all the albums !!!! :D

After we finish that, we have to rework old customs by slyver that are on the list and shouldn't be. But not all of his

Which ones need reworking? :)

Which ones need reworking? :)

You have to try them. I can't remember correctly :D But I suppose lots of customs on that list need reworking ;)

I can't say much since I don't work on these but I think Big Freeze needed a rework, apparently the tab Slyver used was wrong. Sorry, I love Big Freeze :p Not sure about the rest he made.

'Shine Acoustic' is up.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/shine-acoustic-r13377

@@dso

I can check it and start to work on that if it needs any improvements.

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

'You Fucking Mother Fucker' is done.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/you-fucking-mother-fucker-hidden-track-r13381

I'm gonna start to work on 'Big Freeze'. It's quite messy. The solo is wrong and there's no tone change. But I do not understand this adoption process. When I'm submitting the custom, do I have to indicate that it was made previously by some other charter?

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

'You Fucking Mother Fucker' is done.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/you-fucking-mother-fucker-hidden-track-r13381

I'm gonna start to work on 'Big Freeze'. It's quite messy. The solo is wrong and there's no tone change. But I do not understand this adoption process. When I'm submitting the custom, do I have to indicate that it was made previously by some other charter?

@@danielowa Only if you use his chart, his tones ...etc. etc. If you create new tones, new chart, but its the same song. There is no need for adoption. :)

@@Shiroo

Oh, that clarifies the matter. :D Definitely, I'm going to use my own tones and my tab. I think I have quite good one.

• Like 1

Oh my god you guys... I just watched the making of The Globalist.... Fucking epic song :D  I didn't know if i should or not but i said fuck it i'll see if it's real and it was... I'm so fucking excited that somebody fucked up and released the making of video. ;)

I think the song is cut off, because it should have 10minutes itself. I didn't watch it. Only scrolled through some parts. I'm gonna wait ! I have to :P It's gonna be tough :D

Oh my god you guys... I just watched the making of The Globalist.... Fucking epic song :D  I didn't know if i should or not but i said fuck it i'll see if it's real and it was... I'm so fucking excited that somebody fucked up and released the making of video. ;)

I think the song is cut off, because it should have 10minutes itself. I didn't watch it. Only scrolled through some parts. I'm gonna wait ! I have to :P It's gonna be tough :D

The last 2 minutes and change of the video is the Defector. Wait till you hear this riff it's brilliant.  :D

• Like 1

My Muse addiction has got the better of me the last few days. :P I'm finishing up Spiral Static and Recess. Pretty much just tones to do.  :D​ 

EDIT: Opinion time, do you guys want the acoustic guitar as a rhythm track on Recess?

Ha ha, same here :lol: I'm still struggling a bit with 'Big Freeze'. It's even worse to make than 'Map of the Problematique', but I think I'll be able to release a beta version for you to test today.

In my opinion, you can add a rhythm arrangement for this. Some of the official dlcs include a rhythm guitar.

• Like 2

If I resume.

Here the song missing to have a complete Muse Project :

MuseKid's one :

• Forced In

Available but not in muse project

• Jimmy Kane
  • Recess

Brooklyn_Sounds ongoing

• Spiral Static

Not done at all

• The Gallery (a slide and a bad ass synth effect will be needed for this one)
  • Soaked 
  • The 2nd Law: Isolated System
  • Prague
  • Con-Science
  • Piano Thing

Here some usefull tab if someone is motivated to do them :

If I remember some of Slyver are being recreated right ?

Guys we are almost there ! Unfortunately I can't create new CDLC for the moment.

What a wonderful world it would be if the Muse Project is full just before the release of Drones ;)

• Like 2

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !