Here some info from Matt about a few songs from Drones:

I'm sure @@Shiroo and others already know this stuff :P

The Handler features a middle section which harks back to Showbiz (the song).

Matt: The lyrics are almost a question and answer with that song.

The Globalist (sequel to Citizen Erased)

10 minutes long.

Matt: The first half sounds like something from a film, then it goes to a middle section that's metal, then the outro is a big piano ballad.

The album is being mixed by Rich Costey (producer of Absolution and BHaR, he also mixed T2L).

The hype train has left the station and I might need a new pair of underwear.  :P 

Showbiz AND Citizen Erased?!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

• Like 1

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

Nice! I'll test it out and give some feedback later.  :D I'm working on Save Me and Exogenesis Parts 2 & 3  ;)  B)

EDIT: I got carried away and synced Follow Me and I Belong to You. Hopefully I'll have all 5 up by the end of the weekend. :D  :lol:  B)

• Like 1

Sorry. No Dead Inside. I can't get the volume of the song and the tones right. No matter what I do it will stay very low. I have set the song volume to -40 in the toolkit and the song still had a very low volume, had to turn my speaker volume to full in case to hear it. However the tones were extrremely loud even on the lowest volume settings in the toolkit. I updated the toolkit and now I get a failure each time. This has made to so upset that I deleted it. @@BHMath , You can do it if you would like to. I give up on it.

Sorry. No Dead Inside. I can't get the volume of the song and the tones right. No matter what I do it will stay very low. I have set the song volume to -40 in the toolkit and the song still had a very low volume, had to turn my speaker volume to full in case to hear it. However the tones were extrremely loud even on the lowest volume settings in the toolkit. I updated the toolkit and now I get a failure each time. This has made to so upset that I deleted it. @@BHMath , You can do it if you would like to. I give up on it.

That sucks @@Kiscsak98. I can give it a go and see if i can have it up in an hour or so. :D

This is fantastic! Thank so very much!!!!!!! :D All sounds amazing. Just one thing. Can you repack it with DDC?

• Like 1

This is fantastic! Thank so very much!!!!!!! :D All sounds amazing. Just one thing. Can you repack it with DDC?

The DDC is in the bonus arrangement.  :D

Could you swap them please? It just annoys me that DDC is not in the main ^^ Looks bad in my opinion. I like it if it looks like an official DLC ^^

• Like 1

Could you swap them please? It just annoys me that DDC is not in the main ^^ Looks bad in my opinion. I like it if it looks like an official DLC ^^

Sure.  :D give me a second.

• Like 1

Ok @@Kiscsak98 The DD is in the lead and non-DD is the bonus arrangement. :D

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/egm2khcsrzn4qmw/AAAQ9b2JNoLKoY0D2cGaJyBla?dl=0

I would prefer you upload the song, it's yours after all. I just gave it a little push at the end. All the hard work was done by you. :D

Thank you! I will give you credit for the fix :D

• Like 1

I added some comments to Dead Inside and also added it to front page. Also gave some feedback for Jimmy Kane, it would be nice if you would too. I'm not sure if I was correct in everything I wrote.  :)

ALSO ! I'm sure you guys are well aware that the championship is active on this site, so I wanted to challange or ask or whatever you, to come and join us ! We're looking for more people I'm sure. It's more fun that way. Also you can promote your own customs out there and more people play them etc. Also the biggest deal - > You're improving. You can join anytime just read the newest thread, we're starting with new songs today ;)

So yeah. I hope to see you there ^_^

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

That sucks @@Kiscsak98. I can give it a go and see if i can have it up in an hour or so. :D

Can you give details on fixing this problem? I encounter it sometimes as well.

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

@@danielowa I have tried it out and it's really amazing. It's like an official DLC :) I can't say anything negative about it. Good job!

Oh my, thank you so much. You don't even realize how much your positive words mean to me. :D

• Like 1

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

Added Map. Thanks to @@danielowa BLACKHOLES & REVELATIONS is complete ! :)

• Like 1

@@Brooklyn_Sounds Thanks for the songs ! :) But for some reason I can't see Redemption in Ignition :O :O

The thing about image :D It's quite easy. I find nice picture, edit it with Photoshop so it would nicely blend in with the background. Then upload it on imgur.com. After that I make a post, add a picture. When the picture is added I click on the picture and press add url/link :)

Thats it :P

• Like 1