Definitely not what i was expecting. The beginning almost sounds like a Prince song (not a bad thing) then it gives you a similar vibe to Undisclosed Desires and with a touch of Madness. I probably should have expected this, it's the 1st single after all, it does grow on you after a few plays, i can't stop listening to it :P. Now the song i'm real excited for is, The Globalist. A 10 minute prog rock epic? Yes, please :D

Definitely not what i was expecting. The beginning almost sounds like a Prince song (not a bad thing) then it gives you a similar vibe to Undisclosed Desires and with a touch of Madness. I probably should have expected this, it's the 1st single after all, it does grow on you after a few plays, i can't stop listening to it :P. Now the song i'm real excited for is, The Globalist. A 10 minute prog rock epic? Yes, please :D

The Globalist ?

I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT !!!!!!!!!

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

The Globalist ?

I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT !!!!!!!!!

Matt said this is apparently the sequel to Citizen Erased. I think he said it's about the fall of a dictator. 

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

Haha! I know :D The question mark was just for fun. I think I know everything about the album, I heard Matts and Chris' interview. As far as my dedication to Muse is concerned - I am pwoper male fangirl. Kinda die hard fan ^_^

Haha @@Shiroo The only problem is the hype. I feel like a lot of people will be disappointed, like some were with dead inside. They'll have an instant judgement and not give the song a proper chance. But that's the day and age we're living in, instant gratification. I have a feeling once the album comes out, the whole thing will be on here in like a week or 2. :P

Haha @@Shiroo The only problem is the hype. I feel like a lot of people will be disappointed, like some were with dead inside. They'll have an instant judgement and not give the song a proper chance. But that's the day and age we're living in, instant gratification. I have a feeling once the album comes out, the whole thing will be on here in like a week or 2. :P

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

I totally agree with you. But I try to not give a shit about other opinions that they try to force on other people. I'm fully aware that the album can't be all hardcore old muse and Dead Inside works fine as a first single. I think it's very acceptable for pop radios. And it seems very Depechei in a way and that's not a bad sign for me either. You are very right about the hype tho, but I don't mind. I'm hyped as fuck and whatever comes I'll be happy probably. I did like the 2nd Law, not as much as the other albums. But Supremacy is amazing, I even like Follow me and Unsustainable. And the thing is I feel like I am going to love this new album, I love Psycho, I was firstly a bit sceptic about Reapers but I am in complete love with it now, even more then Psycho and even though I am not as hyped about Dead Inside as about the other songs, I think there's a place and a time for different kind of songs. I'm not going to listen to it on regular basis, but I definitely will once in a while. The same way I do with Madness. If the songs are not gonna be boring like Big Freeze I think the album is gonna be great. And The Globalist ? Don't even get me started on that. The amount of hype I have about the song. I can't even handle it :D

• Like 1

@@Brooklyn_Sounds

I'm listening 'Dead Inside' now, writing this post. And I must say I'm not disappointed at all. First reason is that my dedication to Muse is really strong. I'm a fan of theirs for some time and it may sound trivial, but their music helped me (still helps) to go through some hard times. So it's kind of sentimental. ;)

Secondly, I listen to electronic music and I like what they created, something between Kraftwerk and Depeche Mode :D

I really love how Matt sings in this song :D

• Like 2

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

@@Shiroo

FYI, 'Madness' is a marvellous track. :P Maybe I'm so in love with this song, cause I'm a woman. :lol: So, let say, that I listen to Muse in a kind of different way than guys do. ;)

• Like 2

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

@@Kiscsak98

I would add them, though they sound like they're played on a synthesizer like in 'Undisclosed Desires'. But maybe I'm wrong.

@@Kiscsak98 I would add them. It's probably keyboard, but they kinda sound like muted notes. With the proper tones it can be fun to play ;)

• Like 1

@@Kiscsak98 he defo doesnt play it live. It's morgans keyboard. But it doesnt matter ;) Definitely add 'em.

So, 'Map of the Problematique' is done. I thought I'd finish it yesterday, but I started watching 'Top Gear' instead. :lol: But anyway, I'm waiting for your approval. Let me know if I can release it or I have to change something.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZINWxLQXY4S0lrTFU/view?usp=sharing

So, 'Map of the Problematique' is done. I thought I'd finish it yesterday, but I started watching 'Top Gear' instead. :lol: But anyway, I'm waiting for your approval. Let me know if I can release it or I have to change something.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZINWxLQXY4S0lrTFU/view?usp=sharing

Just played it. I would change the D and B string slides to unpitched, so that the slides don't touch the next note (which never happens in official customs). And this is what I meant when I said the tone was tricky... there's an octave shift in the intro, but you charted it as an octave sustain. Granted, this is how it is played, however, the tone should be shifting octaves. The octave shifting in the intro goes -1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, -1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, -1, 0, 1, 0 in terms of each numeral being equivalent to one 16th note, where -1 is an octave down, 0 is a C on the 3rd fret, and 1 is an octave up from said C. It'd be rather laborious to do, no?

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

@@L33tr

Okay, thanks for feedback. I knew that there are some slides, but I didn't know whether to make them unpitched or not.

As for intro, so should I leave the octave sustains as they are and add a pitch pedal to the tone or rechart the intro, cause in the first version I made, the intro looked different (it was charted as the chorus)?

If someone is kind enough to create me the tones for dead inside I should be able to create it in around 2 or 3 hours

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

If someone is kind enough to create me the tones for dead inside I should be able to create it in around 2 or 3 hours

Kiscsak is already working on it :) no worries ☺️

Kiscsak is already working on it :) no worries ☺️

Ok then I'll wait, @Kiscsak98 you can use the tab from ultimate-guitar. It's like it's almost perfect.

• Like 1

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I corrected the tone and added those upitched slides. So let me know how it all works now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZIZW9zSU9iQVhOckU/view?usp=sharing

Here some info from Matt about a few songs from Drones:

I'm sure @@Shiroo and others already know this stuff :P

The Handler features a middle section which harks back to Showbiz (the song).

Matt: The lyrics are almost a question and answer with that song.

The Globalist (sequel to Citizen Erased)

10 minutes long.

Matt: The first half sounds like something from a film, then it goes to a middle section that's metal, then the outro is a big piano ballad.

The album is being mixed by Rich Costey (producer of Absolution and BHaR, he also mixed T2L).

The hype train has left the station and I might need a new pair of underwear.  :P 

• Like 1