I'll get REAPERS done by tomorrow (hopefully) guys ! :) @@Kiscsak98 @@BHMath :)

There is a quiete good tab on ultimate-guitars. Just need a good audio. And a lot of work on tones 

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !

I'll get REAPERS done by tomorrow (hopefully) guys ! :) @@Kiscsak98 @@BHMath :)

There is a quiete good tab on ultimate-guitars. Just need a good audio. And a lot of work on tones 

Yes I know ! im working on it right now, just want to post it complete and with everything done properly. The tones are no fun but ill do my best. :)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

IT'S HERE !!!!

Hopefully I've done a good job :)

Enjoy guys !

CLICK ON THIS !

http://i.imgur.com/XytnYpa.png

Eternally Missed completely rework !!! Enjoy guys :)

http://i.imgur.com/HRjfOte.png

Hello guys ! Origin Of Symmetry is done !!!!

http://i.imgur.com/txcS1Oh.png

I was wondering, if any of Muse's songs need to be corrected, I mean, because the creator is missing or there are other problems. I've got nothing much to do and I want to work on Muse. Also, I think, since the release of the new album is in June, it'll be good to have all of their previous songs done. So let me know if you need any help. I'm at your service. :D

• Like 1

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

My customs || My workshop

I was wondering, if any of Muse's songs need to be corrected, I mean, because the creator is missing or there are other problems. I've got nothing much to do and I want to work on Muse. Also, I think, since the release of the new album is in June, it'll be good to have all of their previous songs done. So let me know if you need any help. I'm at your service. :D

@@danielowa

You can do anything by Slyver basically. Lots of his customs are not finished, but to be fair SOME are, so you might wanna download them. Or you are free to do anything that isn't on the list on the first page. Any song that doesn't have a link. I test all the song and I don't put there anything which doesn't have the needed requirements. :P

Okay, I saw that 'Map of Problematique' is missing. I checked the search and it turned out that it was done by MuseKid. So, I'll start to work on that.

'In a song and dance man expresses himself as a member of a higher community: he has forgotten how to walk and speak and is on the way flying up into air, dancing.'

Okay, I saw that 'Map of Problematique' is missing. I checked the search and it turned out that it was done by MuseKid. So, I'll start to work on that.

@@danielowa Nothing by MuseKid is relevant. Hes a guys who posted 50 customs in one day and then left. They are only imports from Guitar Pro, nothing more, no tones, no updates nothing. ~fucking asshole~.

Be careful with MOTP, the tone's a slippery one...

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

@@Shiroo @@L33tr

I just played MuseKid's version of this song. As for syncing, it's not bad. I think he assigned some random tones from RS2012, it doesn't sound good, this distortion one, in my opinion, is too aggressive and the bass tone is quite odd. Also I don't where he got the tab, cause the bass arrangement is quite weird.

• Like 1

Be careful with MOTP, the tone's a slippery one...

That's why noone's done it yet :P

@@danielowa maybe check out Kiscsaks version from HAARP, the tones are quite good there. Good starting point ;)

@@Shiroo

Yeah, I really enjoy playing his live version. :D I think I can handle creating the tones. And I was thinking about the audio quality, I've got files converted from the CD, and I don't know which bitrate choose, which one will better, 128 or 256. Some people like to have a higher audio quality, but on the other hand the wage of the package increases.

@@danielowa in my opinion go for the highest quality option there is. Doesn't matter if the size will get bigger. Some people like I do have really good audio systems or headphones and if a song is in lower bitrates it can't significantly decrease audio quality and the pleasure from playing it. I'm not sure how skilled you are with converting and ripping off CD's, but I would highly suggest to download 320kbs rip of Blackholes & Revelations and use the audio from that. You won't get much better quality than that. (not counting flac of course :) )

• Like 1

@@danielowa in my opinion go for the highest quality option there is. Doesn't matter if the size will get bigger. Some people like I do have really good audio systems or headphones and if a song is in lower bitrates it can't significantly decrease audio quality and the pleasure from playing it. I'm not sure how skilled you are with converting and ripping off CD's, but I would highly suggest to download 320kbs rip of Blackholes & Revelations and use the audio from that. You won't get much better quality than that. (not counting flac of course :) )

I always start from flac rips of my CDs :)

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

I use wav, cause sometimes I work with Sonic Visualiser in order to get a beat map.

I always convert my CDs to wav, in this way I think I get the highest bitrate possible, which is about 1444. With flacs, if I remember, the bitrate differs according to a song.

Hi @@Shiroo could you add my version of Sing For Absolution to the list? Thanks :)

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/sing-for-absolution-r6162

@@Kiscsak98 Yes of course !!! I already said that if i forgott any song you have to remind me :) the list Is pretty lonh, hard to keep track of everything :)

@@danielowa yes. Today indeed ;)

So, I've got, let say, a draft of 'Map of the Problematique'. If someone could be so kind and test it, I'd be glad. My main concerns are the tab accuracy and the tones. I tested it, but I want to be sure that everything is okay. I don't want to disappoint you guys :D Creating this song is a kind of big deal to me, so I'm open to any suggestions and criticism.

As for now, there are no phases, I'll add them later.

Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQqQK8UXWZIVDlNWXJrTWxDUU0/view?usp=sharing

@@Kiscsak98 of course !!! I got BBC 1 in my headphones waiting for the release !! :D I was wondering who would be first to reserve the song haha :D But I'm very fine with you.

@@danielowa did a quick test but I think I'm not the right person to give you advice. I have no idea how I would do the song. I checked the official tab and it looks like you have the right tab, but something doesnt seem right. I think there should be some chords in chorus and they are in the official tab, but I have no idea how to help you. It's probably better to ask @@BHMath or @@Kiscsak98 they will give you better advice :)

@@Shiroo

Thank you. The tab is a combination of various tabs which I put together. You're right about this part, I need to check on that.

And how about the tone?