I wish you all a very happy new year!!!! 

Same to you mate !! :)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

• 2 weeks later...

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/Brooklyn_Sounds/2014-11-21192711_zps2109c810.jpg

Wow, fantastic job. :wub:

Seeing your pics got me to get my finger out, and get to finishing off my project guitar. This is actually a 21st birthday present for my son, and the date is near approaching (he is daft on Muse, and a pretty decent guitarist).

Some specs are/will be:-

MBK-2 bridge pup

FSK401 neck pup/sustainer

Amptone Labs XY midi controller

Gotoh/Wilkinson VS100 tremolo :o

Gotoh SGS 510Z HAPM machine heads

Couple of pics of all the bits I looked out tonight. I plan to pull it together shortly.

http://i.imgur.com/utwz4c2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DTnxqae.jpg

• Like 1

All my customs can be found here :)

Holy shit !!! What a present ! :)

If I was on his place I would be sooooooo utterly happy ! :)

Good job :)

Cheers mate, so far...

Haven't got the bridge as of yet, it's in the post, as this was a late change to the plan. Don't really wanna start installing the rest of the hardware till I've got the posts in proper. There are some mods to the midi kit I need to do in the meantime, along with some pot/switch pre-wiring. Hopefully I can get it all done at the weekend.

Didn't cost too much to pull together. I picked up most hardware off fleabay/forums and the like over the last 6 months or so. Got the manson pickup and tuners for a great deal, and picked up the fernendes whilst in the US for a tax free steal. Midi controller and bridge was probably all what I paid full price for...

I'll post some pics and a video once it's done.

• Like 2

All my customs can be found here :)

Cheers mate, so far...

Haven't got the bridge as of yet, it's in the post, as this was a late change to the plan. Don't really wanna start installing the rest of the hardware till I've got the posts in proper. There are some mods to the midi kit I need to do in the meantime, along with some pot/switch pre-wiring. Hopefully I can get it all done at the weekend.

Didn't cost too much to pull together. I picked up most hardware off fleabay/forums and the like over the last 6 months or so. Got the manson pickup and tuners for a great deal, and picked up the fernendes whilst in the US for a tax free steal. Midi controller and bridge was probably all what I paid full price for...

I'll post some pics and a video once it's done.

Someone's gonna win dad of the year :) Your's is gonna be way more "official" then mine  :P I plan on putting the manson pickup and sustainer in mine down the road, as for the midi screen, I'm torn 'cause i kinda want it for the cool factor and on the other hand it doesn't really fit my style and would probably only get use when i play Muse songs. I don't know if i wanna spend the money and time on something that really won't get much use. But who knows, if i have a some cash laying around and wanna do it just for the experience, then i might do it. Like i said I'm torn :huh: I do know a place here in the states where i can get a x/y midi pad for like $130, so it probably won't cost that much if i do it. Anyway, i'm definitely excited how it turns out and wanna see some pics of the finished product. I'll take some better pics of mine and post them soon. Take care :)

• 2 weeks later...

HOODOO added. The sync was pain in the ass :P

Also I updated the main page with some good Customs ;)

TAKE A BOW added.

Getting rid of MuseKid's songs, one by one. :) Enjoy

TAKE A BOW added.

Getting rid of MuseKid's songs, one by one. :) Enjoy

Do you think the mods will remove his songs? I hope so, there's a case for it. He's no longer around and didn't update his songs. As you said, people are downloading his songs and are probably disappointed in the quality and want to give constructive criticism and he's not here :angry: If there's no objections, i would love to do Recess and Forced In, and Sunburn if no one's started it. :D Anyway, great job on on your new customs. 

Do you think the mods will remove his songs? I hope so, there's a case for it. He's no longer around and didn't update his songs. As you said, people are downloading his songs and are probably disappointed in the quality and want to give constructive criticism and he's not here :angry: If there's no objections, i would love to do Recess and Forced In, and Sunburn if no one's started it. :D Anyway, great job on on your new customs. 

Please do them if you want ! It would help a ton ;) Getting the project finished song by song :)

Also I do hope the mods will remove it. I might write them about it. It's really pointless having it there. 

But there's a chance they might want to agree after we replaced all of his songs. I don't know really.

If I find the time, i'll make sure to write them about it :)

Also feel free to create any custom you want. I always appreciate good CDLC, and I believe the rest

of the Muse Project, feels the same way. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

SHOWBIZ IS FINISHED !!!! thanks to @@L33tr 's Sunburn

Hahah, I wasn't aware of a discography project! If you guys need any Muse charts (preferably early ones!), I'll be glad to help :)

My customs can be found here.

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

we're recharting everysong that MuseKid posted and left afterwards. So anything that isn't on the list on the first page is very welcomed :)

we're recharting everysong that MuseKid posted and left afterwards. So anything that isn't on the list on the first page is very welcomed :)

Awesome! I've got my eye on a few of them :P

• Like 1

Don't be that guy who takes the .gpx file available on a tab sharing website, slaps it together in EOF without editing it, then releases it without a second thought. Please test and refine your customs, for the good of everyone on CF.

We're trying to create as much songs as possible, with the highest quality possible. I'm very glad you think we're successful at it :)

Cheers

Shiroo

Can someone fix the link for "Map of the Problematique", it seems to be broken

It doesn't exist anymore, I'm sorry

Any possibility of someone doing a Bass arrangement for Exogenesis Symphony Part 3?

This isn't a requesting topic... you can request Kiscsak to do a custom here, and a request open to everybody would go here.

• Like 1

@@SpectatorTot Thanks ok :) Maybe someone will take a look at it ;)

• 2 weeks later...