CustomsForge Original Songs

Goofiestbee

I had an idea to post some random bits of riffs, chord progressions, lyrics etc.

If others chime in and add to them/Post their own maybe we could eventually end up with a pretty cool song! Or atleast a good chuckle! :P

I welcome all playing styles & playing levels!

I am by no means a great guitar player! I'm more of a drummer, so if we need some drum tracks I can do that as well.

Even if you play the triangle, thats okay! xD

I'll start by posting a few things I had laying around, AND GO!

"Demo 1": MP3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B54Di8ApWLfzY0xSTHgzRVJlb28/edit?usp=sharing

"Demo 3" : MP3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B54Di8ApWLfzeGJTbHowR1VoZ2M/edit?usp=sharing

TAB: http://www.webtabplayer.com/Tab/105982/goofiestbee-tabs/demo-3--tab

"Newsong3" : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B54Di8ApWLfzcDdfZlFMTjZncDg/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Submit an audio file clip (mp3 etc), or a GP file would be fine as well :P Eventually after people start piecing a song together the GP files will be more conveniant

Maybe first any .gp file, when song will be done, we can make CDLC, record it etc. 

But I think, that GPTab will be the easiest way to compose, edit this song first.

• Like 1

Feel free to edit my CDLCs, use tones etc.

Well people may post other stuff as well, like I did in the first post. Those two clips won't neccessarily (almost positive) go together. People can say "Hey that demo 3 sounds cool! But not demo 1 or 2" then talk to that author and work with him/her. Ask to tab it out etc. :)

Also make sure you are the original author of whatever you post. Don't want anyone getting ticked off about this. Just wanna have some fun! And have a place people can post their discarded riffs etc that they figured they would never use..who knows! Someone else may really enjoy them or know where to go from there!Cheers!

• Like 1

I think... Looking on how many active users we've got - we can easilly make few songs...

Cuz 1 or 2 songs may be not enough for this number of ppl - and their ideas, riffs...

Anyway - great idea, I'm looking forward to it :)

• Like 1

Hmmm... I think, to make things easier - when sb adds here demo/mp3 etc., let (s)he add also link to gptab to that demo.

Otherwise more than 1/2 of this topic will be requests for tab to some of the demos ;)

• Like 1

So finally everything, is fix my pc is working. Ok every cdlc i created and downloaded are lost but yeah shit happens.

But damn the demo is sweet  and chilled, not my mostly prefer genre but nice.It looks like this dont need any changes so probably i will look if i can add something, what i would doubt because im clearly to stupid for it xD

• Like 1

At the moment i recorded   a bass line. I didn't record it with high quality   because i'm playing bass with an external amp and the demo 3  mp3 is playing  on pc and i recorded everything with the recorder of windows.  :mrgreen:

I wanna also try to add some guitar parts.

hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/e6vc4a :oops:

• Like 1

^^ well when u have gp5 u can look what i made since yet (just small tweaks) if u feel ok with that format than just give me your tabs in a very simple way. If not say it and i will upload a midi file and a PDF file that u also can see what i made.for example:d: 4x 7 h 4x9

what would mean in easy tabs writen

G ----------------------D --7-7-7-7h9-9-9-9A -----------------------D -----------------------

i will then see in gp what note length i had to use ^^ but its only a play of trying out.