Wireless guitar system

victor lassen

Hi guys!

So i'm looking to get a wireless guitar system. I have seen that there is a lot of different systems out there, but what should i choose. What can you recommend? I don't need that many channels, most of the time it's probably just one guitar that gonna be plugged in. I don't need that much range about 30 meters (100 feet) would be fine. Any suggestions?

In advance thanks guys! (And girls, if any :grin:)

Line6 systems look good.. Haven't tried em yet thoughSent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah i've also looked a bit at them, i guess a line 6 g30 would fit my needs pretty well.

Sent from my computer using a keyboard, cuz i don't have a nexus 5 or Tapatalk.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Don't know if this helps but just want to let people know that this works for Rock Smith, I recently bought a Joyo Pro Electric Digital bass/guitar wireless system JW-01 $100 off eBay and a Neutrik 1/4" Cable Extension Adapter Connector Jack - Female to Female for $5.

Idea was to just have my Rock smith USB cable plugged in with the extension adapter and Wireless system out of the way so i could play Rock smith without having that cable getting in the way. Battery is suppose to last 6 hours continuous play and can be charge by USB.

It works awesomely doesn't must a beat and I have the freedom to move around more when i play without that dam cable in the way. :cool:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/rRQAAMXQyFFTktak/$_12.JPGhttp://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/yLcAAOxyj4hTJs61/$_12.JPG

• Like 1

Looks cool Storm, and using the Rocksmith cable is a great idea! Plus that means, that you can also use it with something like guitar rig, witch is probably what i would use is most for anyway... But any thoughts on the Joyo JW-01, how is it, do you have any kind of issues with it?

Well judging by the picture, i think it would stick out of the guitar. If you have a whammy bar, maybe it could get in the way. But you can just buy a small extension cable, and have the transmitter in your back pocket, or on your guitar strap. At least that's my idea. It looks like a great alternative to the line 6 G30. Unfortunately the Joyo doesn't feature the self-destructing battery latch, that the G30 does :-P 

Yeah i guess you're right, thought rocksmith sometimes is a little unfair to me. Ohh btw do you know if rocksmith works with the logitech g930 (wireless) headset? It's my dream to not stand entangled in wires, when i rock out.

I miss Tapatalk :(

This might help you out:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191536548

• Like 1

I've only tried it a few times, LOL i keep forgetting to turn it off after using it so i keep having to charge it all the time.

I noticed on the weekend when it wasn't fully charged that there was a slight delay in the sound

but it didn't effect the notes being hit in time, I still get high accuracy in some songs i can play right.

Speakers up loud and I don't notice it much 

• 2 weeks later...