problem creating custom

hi can anyone help ive tried everything now with memory remains over the past week toolkit won't let me generate package keeps saying offset and length were out of bounds for the array never had that before but happens every time on memory remains

Moved to Toolkit Help forum.So you got memory issue out of bounds? What version of Wwise you are using? that issue happens to wrong wwise wem files, I'll put validation to wem files and toolkit will notify user about wrong wwise version every time it happens.

I think maybe you might try a somewhat awkward  solution, maybe try to send the files to another charter and see if they can package it for you? could try sending me a Zip file and I could do it for you and see if I get the same error or not.

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5AoG3ulaB8keG1HcU1CN282UlU/edit?usp=sharing

here is the files ive tried for nearly 2 weeks done absolutely everything i can think of and the fuxxing thing still won't package couldve done 5 customs by now it's really annoying me

any help would be appreciated

Packs for me after saving each file again in EOF.  These are the options I chose for each error warning you get when saving:

no changes save anyways - yesslides not defined  - noChris Cedlerc blah blah - OkNo hand Positions - OK

Packs anyways, but if you want to get rid of those warnings you could define where the slides end, rename sections to something with less text, and press CTRL+SHIFT+F->Generate to make fret hand positions.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy