Can't get the right Tuning

Sorry to be making so many posts....

I am trying to put together a CDLC that's in Eb Standard. I am prompted to tune down before the song starts, and that works fine. However, when the song starts, the notes are not recognized properly. For example, an open E string, which should register as an Eb, gives me a 'miss'. I found that the problem is resolved by playing up one half step. So if I play an E instead of an Eb, Rocksmith recognizes it and does not give me the "miss". What am I doing wrong? I have the arrangement set to Eb in the toolkit...

EDIT: I noticed that even though the arrangement shows [Eb Standard], when I go back to edit the arrangement the popup window reverts the default choice to E Standard. Is this normal?

In the name of Myung, Rudess, Mangini and the Holy Petrucci, grant us the power to melt face and blow minds. Amen

Besides the tuning in the toolkit, you need to make sure the appropriate tuning is set in EOF. You can set the tuning for the active track by going into the Track menu and using the "Pro guitar>Set tuning" function.

• Like 1

Yeah... I just noticed that. Thank you so much!!! I ended up editing the xml file directly, so I appreciate knowing how to avoid doing that in the future.

In the name of Myung, Rudess, Mangini and the Holy Petrucci, grant us the power to melt face and blow minds. Amen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy