Welcome!

Unleashed2k

Question

• Administrator

Welcome everyone.I, like other people here was woken up to the news that Smithy's Anvil will no longer host CDLC.This was a tragic day, however I want to shape the loss into a new community.As much as this really sucks, I'm willing to take over and help shape this community.Please do not bash Smithy's Anvil here as we're a community that lives off their toolkit + EOF.I'm in progress of getting some type of chat system up so we can discuss the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Unleashed2k and all.... how is this humanly possible that you've done all this in, like, 8 hours? This is one slick system already! I am so humbled and relieved that this thing we love will live on and apparently thrive!!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Hey everyone,

using the same name as on Smithy's (RIP), I'll post some customs every once in a while.

I'll also re-pack the RS2014 customs I already released with the latest toolkit & DDC and put them on Mediafire instead of Sendspace as I used to.

Edit: Welp, I totally forgot to thank you and your wife for setting this up so shortly after the "departure" of Smithy's.

Edited by Chrizzlybear

Currently getting back into playing the guitar and learning bass. Might also get back into creating CDLC, this time with less of a Rock/Metal-focused approach and sharing songs I'd love to learn first and foremost. *fingers crossed*

Well, I know that board's desing is the last thing we should work on but maybe it could be more "tight"? I think it's too wide. Still, thanks for quick react and creating this board after Smithy Anvil is shut down.

A przed waleniem konia
na miasto idę cipy węszyć,
psem jestem!

Thanks for this, as a new Smithy's Anvil member I was disappointed to see it go the way it has but hopefully we can build a stronger community here instead!

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

Thanks for this I was pretty bummed when I woke up this morning.  All my stuff is on sendspace I already signed up with mediafire for the future but I got like 50 customs with dd or no dd pc and xbox links for almost all of them that will take forever to transfer all that over not sure I want to do that. Maybe if someone posts a request at the song Id update it to mediafire but some of mine have so few downloads it hardly seems worth the time on old customs.