Welcome!

Unleashed2k

Question

• Administrator

Welcome everyone.I, like other people here was woken up to the news that Smithy's Anvil will no longer host CDLC.This was a tragic day, however I want to shape the loss into a new community.As much as this really sucks, I'm willing to take over and help shape this community.Please do not bash Smithy's Anvil here as we're a community that lives off their toolkit + EOF.I'm in progress of getting some type of chat system up so we can discuss the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Hey everyone! SmithyAnvil old timer here. Ready to start up this new community :)

• Like 1

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

Great job my friend ! hail to all the guitar player !

Cannon to right of them, Cannon to left of them, Cannon in front of them Volleyed and thundered; Stormed at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death, Into the mouth of hell Rode the six hundred.

• Administrator

Hey there! I was wondering if the old Rocksmith 2012 will see some love or if the focus will be on the new and improved 2014 alone? Thanks and see you around.

Not straight away, but we really want to have a small section for 2012 customs! Once that's implemented you'll be the first to know :)

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

Thought you guys might want to see this. Things have blown up today. I would say the community is alive and well regardless of where we are.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/jshaw0705/ScreenShot2014-02-17at44708PM_zps55671999.png

• Like 3

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

Hi all, dont know what I've missed in 24 hours but was about to go on a major downer thinking all was gone just as I get good enough to enjoy guitars.

hope everything works out whatever route the future holds, and thanks to you for taking up the mantle of a great site.