Welcome!

Unleashed2k

Question

• Administrator

Welcome everyone.I, like other people here was woken up to the news that Smithy's Anvil will no longer host CDLC.This was a tragic day, however I want to shape the loss into a new community.As much as this really sucks, I'm willing to take over and help shape this community.Please do not bash Smithy's Anvil here as we're a community that lives off their toolkit + EOF.I'm in progress of getting some type of chat system up so we can discuss the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

hi there!

good luck with this new site, i´m glad to see that someone is going to actually follow or envolve this awesome project that are CDLCs.

i donated a small amount to SA (no regrets for that BTW), and i´ll be happy if could contribute the same way here.

thank you BakerBauer and husband, and all the new team of course.

I'm in the Caribbean, whats going on? I only have limited access to the internet. 

A short instruction what I should do with my sendspace files and links?

Thanks and cheers.

Smithysanvil shut down.  This site is the replacement.  When you get a chance you should go to http://customsforge.com/forum/50-submitted-cdlc-beta/ and resubmit all your cdlcs.

• Like 1

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!

• Administrator

How to change the description under avatarfrom Members to: Charter or to any other name?

Only us admins have access to that. It only changes if you are a creator, or if you donate to the site. Otherwise you're just a plain ol' member!

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

Thank you guys so much for getting this up. It's a shame what happened with SA, especially as a new user maybe a week old to the SA site. But, I'm sure this will end up being much better than SA in a short time. Being able to use a search feature without donating is already a vast improvement(though that would not stop me from donating anyway.) Thank you again!

It would be helpful if the site would expose the year of original publication of a song, and make this data column searchable and sortable.Music interests are somewhat generational, so this would help boomers like me, who are learning to play tunes of their past.

Well done with the updates, the site looks amazing now.

Guitars owned:

Schecter Damien Platinum-6 FR (EMG 85-81) | Ibanez GRG20Z | B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Warbeast (EMG 85-81) | Jackson Pro King V KVT (Duncan SH-6).

Playing since:

November 11, 2013.

Favorite Genre:

Heavy Metal \m/ (specifically Death Metal, Power Metal, etc. and the heavier stuff) 

I have to say well done for getting the site running effectively so quickly. We are still missing some key contributors from SA but the beginnings are promising.

CF was set up so quickly that it makes me wonder who had fore-knowledge or was someone planning launching a rival site all along?

Thanks for setting this up and also thank you to all the contributors to this forum. They not only create great CDLC content, but also give support and advice for us beginners trying to find our way. 

I wonder if Paul Cross and his team realise what they have started with RS?