Welcome!

Unleashed2k

Question

• Administrator

Welcome everyone.I, like other people here was woken up to the news that Smithy's Anvil will no longer host CDLC.This was a tragic day, however I want to shape the loss into a new community.As much as this really sucks, I'm willing to take over and help shape this community.Please do not bash Smithy's Anvil here as we're a community that lives off their toolkit + EOF.I'm in progress of getting some type of chat system up so we can discuss the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Cheers Zep,I thought all links had been removed?Regardless onward and upwards yeah?BakerBauer, I cant reply to your PM, Ive started uploading the CDLC's I have, I'll try make the posts as neat and tidy as possible put they probably wont include all the info that was their originally but Ill update each post individually with more info when I get time!Rock On!Rob

Okay no problem there! Also not sure why PMs aren't working, I'll look into that soon. No worried on the info from your old posts, just a quick description will do :mrgreen:

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

• Administrator

Hi, thanks Unleashed for setting this up so fast.All my CLDC is at Sendspace. Which filehoster would you guys recommend instead!

Mediafire, Dropbox, BOX, Google Drive, and Skydrive are the best, IMO, but if you (or anyone else!) finds somewhere else you'd like to host, notify me and I'll check it out and add it to the list
  • Like 1

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

Thanks for this Unleashed.I'm sure this will be a very nice forum.If you need any help on setting a championship, just let me know, I'll be more than happy to continue to do it here, since I didn't had any more motivation to continue to do so on smithy's, for quite some time.Thanks

Kaijin I presume you still have the GoogleDocs from the Championship so we can continue exactly where we left off

I am so sad to see Smitties go the way it has. I don't care about the donations and am still willing to donate. It was such a great site to get cdlc . I hope that this site can get up and running asap . And yes I will be donating.If you don't mind I can post the link to my dropbox with all my cdlc that I have and enjoy.

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

Hi everyone! This is Unleashed2k's wife and I'll be helping him out with the site. I wanted to let you all know that he is extremely happy with the positive feedback so far, and he, along with myself, looks forward to making this the main source for RS2014 CDLC. Thanks again everyone and hopefully soon we will have the site fully operational!

A placer to meet you Mrs. Unleashed, I'm happy to be here, I was homeless a few moments ago :lol:

Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion...

My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge

Hi guys...I'm another one that was sorry to see the "demise" of Smithys Anvil...I have been a regular visitor since the old RS1 days...I wish Unleashed every success with this new venture, and if I can help in any small way, just let me know...I haven't got any specific capabilities other than willingness!Good luck to the new site!

Thank you Unleashed2k for creating this forum. It is good to see here some familiar faces. When it become fully functional, I'd like to donate your work for sure

Grinding the guitar strings in Rocksmith since 2012 with Gibson LPJ, Ibanez RG350DXZ and Cort Action V bass

We will have one ad on the page at the footer (Google ad), however we will not ask you to donate to access special features or anything of the sort, nor will we ask you to change your AdBlocker settings - we know how annoying that can be.

I would maybe reconcider having Google ads on a site with links to questionable downloadble content.

Check out the Adsense Programme policies...

All my customs can be found here :)