Sad New

Shinyditto12

Maybe you should spend some money on anger management classes instead of a new guitar. Could be cheaper in the long run.

I dont have anger problem, i rarely get the slightest of anger in me. Maybe once in a blue moon on Fri the 13th when all the planets aline, but all my strings decided to break on me....and well iw as off medicated so I wasnt thinking when i threw it at my wall

• Like 2

Right well I'll stand by my, I can fix almost anything stance....Post pictures. Has the truss rod been bent or snapped? Because if it has it's probably more to fix than that guitar is worth (I'm guessing let me know if you're using something higher end) but necks (as long as they're bolt on), are usually pretty cheap on ebay. So post pics. Tell me as much as you can about the guitar. I tend to agree with Smelly Orc though. Anger+guitar=nothing good.

Did you just play some Nirvana right before you broke your guitar?

Guitar smashing is a symptom of that.

actually, iwas playing Hearth shape box when it broke on me, so yes i went kurt cobain

That's incredibly ironic.

the best part is, my strings broke on the power cord after the solo

• Like 1

Maybe you should spend some money on anger management classes instead of a new guitar. Could be cheaper in the long run.

^^ This, but I'm a hypocrite as I do that shit to a lot of my things haha. 

• 4 weeks later...