The Black Keys

Tomorrow nights Arc's show at Bowery Ballroom in NY is being broadcast on Yahoo Screen:

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/the-arcs?eml=2015September25/2742772/6358759&etsubid=144485990

Tickets for the NA dates are on sale now too.  I just picked up a pair for the Dec. 10 show here in TO.

It sucks they're not coming to my neck of the woods. Maybe they'll do a second leg at some point. Here's another show they did for NPR.

Don't really agree with #1, but to each their own.

Yeah, I disagree with #1 as well, though I understand why they chose it.  It is one of The Black Keys' most commercially successful songs.

Most of what would be on my top 10 list ended up being in the "honourable mention" section in that video.

It will be really interesting to see what direction they take with their next album.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long, although I would expect it to be at least another 8-12 months.  Dan has to finish his affair with The Arcs first.

Yeah, I disagree with #1 as well, though I understand why they chose it.  It is one of The Black Keys' most commercially successful songs.

Most of what would be on my top 10 list ended up being in the "honourable mention" section in that video.

It will be really interesting to see what direction they take with their next album.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long, although I would expect it to be at least another 8-12 months.  Dan has to finish his affair with The Arcs first.

I was expecting their most popular songs to be on the list and figured Tighten Up would be in the top 2. It's ever changing, but here's my current top 10:

10. Weight of Love

9. Little Black Submarines

8. Same Old Thing

7. All hands Against His own

6. Thickfreakness

5. Too Afraid to Love You

4. You're The One

3. Howlin' For You

2. Busted

1. I Got Mine

My list would include:

Your Touch

Set You Free (to remove the bad suggestions that I made the last time you updated it)

Sister (slightly out of sync in different spots throughout the song)

Till I Get My Way (You followed my suggestions last time you updated this one too, but I think it should be done like the tab book)

• Like 1

My list would include:

Your Touch

Set You Free (to remove the bad suggestions that I made the last time you updated it)

Sister (slightly out of sync in different spots throughout the song)

Till I Get My Way (You followed my suggestions last time you updated this one too, but I think it should be done like the tab book)

I'll try and get them updated in a few hours. I've fixed 2 of the tabs so far.  :D 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...