The Black Keys

A Girl Like You added. Enjoy :)

Hey man Love your work really appreciate what your doing, any news on weight of Love CDLC?

cheers

It's all synced up and ready to go. My Real Tone cable cut out on me and i'm awaiting it's replacement in the mail and then i'll do tones and @@Tysylio is tabbing the bass. Once we're finished and everything is right i'll upload. Patience, i know i keep going on about almost being done, but now i'm actually done :P Now that i have more time i'll ramp up the customs and update customs in between new customs. ;) Hopefully i'll be able to do a lot more Keys now. COBRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!  :lol:

• Like 1

Finally finished Psychotic Girl

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/psychotic-girl-r12871

Fkn tabs doing my head in.  I cut out a lot so it sounds nice in Rocksmith, and I added a few bits from the GP file (live rhythm) so you wouldn't fall asleep.

Solo has its own tuning so I wasn't making a separate track just for that, I merged it as best as I could.

I made bass easy, as I think it sounds better this way and I really wanted to make this song for 2 player with my mate, who loves this song and is great on bass but crap on Rocksmith charts.  If you wanna play the original GP bass then check out Bonus Bass.

Enjoy :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dan has a new album coming out this year: 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dan-auerbach-talks-extra-weird-new-solo-album-20150424

Looks like while Pat was hurt, Dan was being productive.  ^_^  :D

I pre-ordered the "Deluxe Signed Vinyl Bundle" for the album today.  Not a bad deal for $50US.   Hopefully if/when they tour they'll make a stop up here.

@Wepeel, they start touring in September. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/black-keys-dan-auerbach-unveils-new-side-project-the-arcs-20150609 Also nice to see he kept Richard Swift and Nick Movshon around for The Arcs. It's not a bad deal for $50, i might have to pre-order it soon.  :P

• 1 month later...
Hey, 

I played the Black Keys' Thickfreakness custom recently and it's out of sync.

@@Wepeel,I've seen that you proposed to share the official tab.

I want to take a look at it, so if you still want to, can you make them available ?

And i think you inbox is full Wepeel, i wanted to send you a PM but the site says you cannot receive any new messages.

Hey, 
I played the Black Keys' Thickfreakness custom recently and it's out of sync.
@@Wepeel,I've seen that you proposed to share the official tab.
I want to take a look at it, so if you still want to, can you make them available ?

And i think you inbox is full Wepeel, i wanted to send you a PM but the site says you cannot receive any new messages.

Yeah, I think my inbox was full.  I'm a hoarder... I never delete anything.  I've cleaned it out now and I'll send you a PM with the official songbook.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night i listened to The Arcs Yours, Dreamily. Fantastic album. My favorite track is probably The Arc, just a sweet fuzz blues riff that calls back to the early days. Here's a link to stream the album, http://www.npr.org/2015/08/26/434119857/first-listen-the-arcs-yours-dreamily?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nprmusic&utm_term=music&utm_content=20150826

Sorry @Wepeel, i don't believe it's available in Canada. But i'm sure you'll find a way.  :D

• 4 weeks later...