The Black Keys

The Weight of Love GP tab is coming along nicely, the guitar part is done and just have to finish bass, so it should be up by Wednesday. Keep on the lookout  B)

Bonjour,

Whatever happened to the Weight of Love CDLC, and has there been any progress with the bass arrangement on Turn Blue?

Thanks!

Unfortunately no progress on Turn Blue, as for Weight of Love, i purchased the official tab book a few weeks ago and will be updating all the Turn Blue songs, so i've been slowly been fixing the GP tab. So, hopefully i'll get it done soon. :)

Could you possibly point me in the direction of that? I've looked but can't seem to find it, and would love to have it for my own learning/reference.

Thanks!

The Weight of Love GP tab is coming along nicely, the guitar part is done and just have to finish bass, so it should be up by Wednesday. Keep on the lookout  B)

Bonjour,

Whatever happened to the Weight of Love CDLC, and has there been any progress with the bass arrangement on Turn Blue?

Thanks!

Unfortunately no progress on Turn Blue, as for Weight of Love, i purchased the official tab book a few weeks ago and will be updating all the Turn Blue songs, so i've been slowly been fixing the GP tab. So, hopefully i'll get it done soon. :)

Could you possibly point me in the direction of that? I've looked but can't seem to find it, and would love to have it for my own learning/reference.

Thanks!

I bought of ebay and could send you a scanned PDF if you want. :)

Bonjour,

Thanks!

Thanks!

I bought of ebay and could send you a scanned PDF if you want. :)

That'd be awesome, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

So keen for " I'll Be Your Man"

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

This one is pretty close:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050215204436/http://bktabs.xtracrispy.com/ill%20be%20your%20man.txt

Just a note though, to all the bass players wanting this song, there is no bass track. It's just drums and guitar.

Thanks for the ACL link too. I have this on my PVR, but now I can rip it and add it to my collection.

• Like 1

This one is pretty close:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050215204436/http://bktabs.xtracrispy.com/ill%20be%20your%20man.txt

Just a note though, to all the bass players wanting this song, there is no bass track. It's just drums and guitar.

Thanks for the ACL link too. I have this on my PVR, but now I can rip it and add it to my collection.

The audience kinda sucked, but that's expected for something like that, usually press and stuff and not die hards like their normal shows. I really like how they play Weight of Love live, i was real happy that made the set when i saw them, I almost feel bad for Dan the tech with all he has to do on a night to night basis, with setting up all the guitars, changing strings making sure amps and pedals are good to go and now playing both the acoustic and rhythm guitar for WoL, I said almost  :P Before they started playing Weight of Love they used to start She's Long Gone with the first solo and i really dug it the first time i heard it and i'm even thinking of making it for RS :) Here's a link of She's Long Gone if you're interested:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be uploading a few Keys songs on Sunday or Monday at the latest. Just putting the finishing touches on them, if i can get Weight of Love done then that will be up too, just having some sync issues on the 2nd and 3rd solos and trying to get everything ready for release. If they're done sooner, then they'll be up sooner. :)

something from the big come up would be nice

I'm working on I'll Be Your Man. I'm syncing the track and hopefully will have it up soon :)

Can't wait!

For what it's worth, I found this video last week that shows a way to play it slightly differently, in a way that is more akin to how Dan plays it live.

Thanks Looney :D

If you need the tabs from the songbook let me know. :)

I think I will.  I didn't know the song at all and seen a 5 star tab...  a 5 star tab which doesn't have the lengthy slide solo :(

I've got it synced up (pretty dissapointed Black Keys use a click, I expected quite loose drumming) and I was going to find some youtube vids and maybe written tabs to get the solo done.

If you could forward the tabs for the solo that would be great :)

something from the big come up would be nice

I'm working on I'll Be Your Man. I'm syncing the track and hopefully will have it up soon :)

Can't describe how much I love you, and I cant wait for you guys to make Weight of Love from Turn Blue, it's an awesome bluesy track that would be super awesome 

Thank you very much @@CrisM1 It's alway nice to feel loved, even if it's by a stranger  :P  Sorry for the delay, i've been swapping out pickups on a few of my guitars, but i'm pretty much done and will finish up Brothers and I'll be you man and have them up soonish. Don't know how much work i'll be able to do tomorrow, as it's my birthday and my mom is always insistent on taking me to dinner. Hopefully they'll be done over the weekend. Cheers, guys  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...