Locked Eof chart to GP or to Tab

Shiroo

Hey guys.

I might be retarded and didnt see it anywhere. Or it isnt just possible. (dont judge :D)

I would like to ask if  theres any possibility to export or convert the chart from Eof to 

Guitar pro OR to export it in text form. So it would convert the tab from the Eof chart to 

something that looks like normal tab:E––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-H–––––––-9–8–––––––9–8––––––––-–11–11–11––9–8––9–9–9–8––––––G––10–x–––––8–10–x–––––8–10–––––8––8––8–––8–8––8–8–8–8––8–10D––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-A––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-E––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

thanks

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

You could use the Rocksmith custom toolkit to export an RS1 arrangement to ASCII tab format. You should just have to take the RS1 XML file, compile it to SNG format in the toolkit and then use the features of the Sng2Tab tab of the toolkit.

You could use the Rocksmith custom toolkit to export an RS1 arrangement to ASCII tab format. You should just have to take the RS1 XML file, compile it to SNG format in the toolkit and then use the features of the Sng2Tab tab of the toolkit.

for some reason I always get RStool exception whenever i try to convert RS1. I managed to convert RS2 xml to sng. But whenever i try sngtotab converter, it requieres .dat for some reason. And when i try to make the .dat file. RS toolkit shouts some weird exception.

What version of the toolkit? and we fixed RS1 support, maybe you used wrong audioxml files?

the newest one. Im not using any audio files. When i try to add xml files it shouts exception. 

And the sngtotab requires .dat. Which is weird

Should work with newest build.

Everything works as it should I think. But, is it correct that SNGtoTAB requires .dat file ? Cause it really sucks when I have to work with wwise 2010 only to create one Tab file.

it requires sng file nthing more, but SNG2Tab are obsolate and still not updated for rs2014 or for mre flexible parameters if you need just print that tab or view - use  RSTabExplorer, its now suppors printingpmg export. in future I think i could export rs2014 tabs to gp5 or gpx format

it requires sng file nthing more, but SNG2Tab are obsolate and still not updated for rs2014 or for mre flexible parameters if you need just print that tab or view - use  RSTabExplorer, its now suppors printingpmg export. in future I think i could export rs2014 tabs to gp5 or gpx format

im only looking for xml -> Asci, or GP5. So i could put the on ultimate guitar, without much effort.

so ascii would be best