Need songs with exotic time signature for the next release of DDC

Chlipouni

Question

For the new release of DDC (v2.4), I am looking for existing CDLCs which have other time signatures than the classic one ("4/4").

Please list the song you know in this topic for testing purpose ...

DDC v2.4 songs available :

- Beethoven - 5th Symphony (2/4)

- Iron Maiden - Afraid To Shoot Strangers (12/8 + 9/8 + 4/4)

- Ensiferum - Dragonheads (4/4 + 6/4 + 5/4 + 7/4 + 3/4)

Rockfirstlast songs :

- Michiru Yamane - Dance Of Pales (3/4)

Bokkiej songs :

- Dream Theater - This Is The Life (5/4, 6/4, 6/8, 11/8)

- Liquid Tension Experiment - Kindred Spirits (3/4, 3/8, 5/4, 6/4, 7/8, 11/8, 4/4)

- Pagans Mind Conception - Back to the Magic of Childhood (5/4)

Azrael song :

- Devin Townsend - Deep Peace (4/4, 7/8, 2/4, 6/8)

• Like 1

20 answers to this question

• Administrator

All 'my' CDLC's are free to be improved upon and re-released by anybody. Constructive comments are welcome as well :)

Hi,

Do you have a release of this song without DD inside ?

I can't generate DDC on this song because the existing levels were not generated by DDC or the song has been reimported and reworked in EOF ...

Thanks

Greensleeves is 6/8 with a 1/8 at first.

Hi,

Thanks for this song.

I tried to generate DD with it, but there are too many notes which are not well placed on a beat (but very close from a beat)

You can simply detect them with the [song][Highlight non grid snapped notes] feature in EOF (set a grid snap before with [Edit][Grid Snap][1/32]).

To resnap the notes, select them, then use the [Note][Resnap] menu.

Thanks

Hi,

Do you have a release of this song without DD inside ?

I can't generate DDC on this song because the existing levels were not generated by DDC or the song has been reimported and reworked in EOF ...

Thanks

Use this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/50zr3ozqjr8rfm0/NO%20DD%20Michiru%20Yamane%20-%20Dance%20of%20Pales.rar

• Administrator

There might be some note that would be out of the exact spot that they should be but they won't overlap so none will be deleted. But they would be close anyway.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Deep Peace uses the following time signatures:

4/4, 7/8, 2/4, 6/8

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/deep-peace-r4403

I hope this helps :-)

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

@@Teinashu,

"Over The Seas" has too many notes which are near a beat but not exactly on it.

Can you resnap the notes in EOF with a custom grid snap of 1/12 per beat ?

Thanks

• Administrator

Yeah looking at the custom in EoF it's very badly made. I'll remake it soon. (going away for the weekend so somewhere next week.)

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

You can look in Money Pink floyd, there's some 7/4, 4/4 and so. BTW DDC is already working very well with Money !

Take a look at my Workshop. You'll find which song I plan to create someday.

Please leave constructive feedback, it helps me creating better customs !

Please don't thanks with comment but with the button !