Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 502

I was drawn in to this week by Clutch!  If you hadn't heard of Clutch before this, go check out "The Regulator" DLC.  It has the same sort of feel as "A Quick Death in Texas"  and is fun to play.

Waywm7I.jpg

NgYSOSA.jpg

2yFlTb0.jpg

8VoLPvr.jpg

06kbRcQ.jpg

jMCYmsI.jpg

• Like 4

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

49 minutes ago, Hyphema said:

Clutch is a lot of fun!
Allow me to recommend:

"Earth Rocker", "X-Ray Visions", "Sucker for the Witch", "Firebirds",

and I have a special place in my heart for "Hot Bottom Feeder" but it has not been added to cdlc...yet

You can suggest these songs in the song selection list sheet, or I can do it on your behalf, because my suggestions are already enough and songs from others are welcome 🙂 

@ diceslinger  Same as above.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mikson said:

You can suggest these songs in the song selection list sheet, or I can do it on your behalf, because my suggestions are already enough and songs from others are welcome 🙂 

@ diceslinger  Same as above.

haha sorry i was recommending them as good songs, not specifically recommending them to be songs in the weekly challenge ...but i wouldn't mind 🙂

• Like 2

OAsjZkg.jpg
Bv1q4vm.jpg
Again second playthrough cause first time was before the competition.
 Its a good begginer song to learn the different shapes of standard triads on the bottomish strings. its only 8 chords repeated through out in the rhythm the lead might be a bit more challenging but i think thats good.
BJMDxNp.jpg
AcgetfZ.jpg
yup fun song all instruments. will check the other songs mentioned here
tp1dLd1.jpg
yNvilr6.jpg
yea rhythm path is easier and probably how i wouldve tabbed it if i had done the cdlc...too bad the bass path wasnt mimicing this instead of the lead path (still fun to play)
Lead path is a bit too much for me. although i do prefer how the ascending riff is tabbed on this path. but the chords and the main riff is just a bit harder to sight read imo. respect for luzifer getting 97 first try lead.
i played the lead path again and got a worse score so im sticking wioth the 95 lol

• Like 5

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

@ Hyphema  @ diceslinger Thanks for the recommendations guys!!! 

---

Here we go again! 🎶🎸

C24Hg7F.jpg

---

I think it will take a while before I can get promoted to Advance class in rhythm or lead guitar...

But will keep trying! 🤟🎸🎶

KEvPggj.jpg

---

Again, a fierce competition in advance bass... you guys leave no option but to try hard to reach 100%!!! 😅 Before joining here, I never aspired to perfection and was happy if I reached 90-95%, but I think I am getting addicted to this challenge! 🤣

zXkZ0Qp.jpg

• Like 6

@ aNDESmASAMUNE  jajaj si es musica fresa. Lo que he notado es que con la edad ya me esta gustando musica fresa mas y mas (ayudame).  Pero en si, la historia del album de discovery si esta padre. Casi todas las canciones en ese album son de otras canciones viejas (son sampleadas como lo que hacian /hacen mucho los artistas de hip hop/ rap)  aqui te dejo el link por si estas curioso. 
Antes no me gustaba cuando canciones usaban melodias de otras canciones pero pues la verdad todos lo hacen ..unos a proposito o otros sin darse cuenta..es como cuando hablas, vas a repetir algo que ya has dicho o has escuchado en el pasado (o por lo menos algo muy similar). 

Eso y pues hay muchas canciones de generos mas pesados que me gustan o simplemente rock pero se que hay errores en ellos entonces no los pongo en la lista.
Eso y de lo que he visto es las canciones fresas estan tabbeadas mejor..
Dellboy si tienne buen oido para las notas y generalmente los tabbea comodamente (porque tambien puede que tenga la nota correcta pero en posiciones raras) El pedo es/era, que hay muchas veces que solo hace el bajo y como antes eso significaba que no se podia usar para la competencia pues no los agregaba a la lista. 

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Argh, 1 missed note:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Also, the Clutch discussion is interesting. I think A Quick Death in Texas is a solid one but in general I've found that I expect Clutch basslines to be more fun than they actually are. Maybe I need to go back and try the ones recommended here?

• Like 4