microphones not being found on mac for 1000th time

rocketship

Question

I have had this same issue 500 times.  I have no idea what fixes it or why it happens.  I do not see a trend.  But it is so annoying. I have a mac and use steam. I don't truck with anything but adding m.psarc songs. Is there a way to guarantee this issues ducks itself?  It would be so tight not to worry about. or consistency re: playing this game would be ideal.  Anyone have a fix?  My computer has ableton LIVE.  I use that and used to use loopback to import rocksmith as a track. I am now just trying to make the game alone work but none of my mics are found.... Anyone sense what I am referring to and have an idea?  Can really chap me up.. ha not british. 

2 answers to this question

But I am not good with this forge stuff. I wish I knew more but the community makes almost every song I'd ever want! 

But is there a way to kind of predict what audio devices will be available when I open Rocksmith?  I feel like 3 things I am using can potetnailly mess with rocksmith thinks there are no microphones plugged in..  loopback, LIVE, and maybe OBS. I'll get rocksmith working in LIVE then have to turn my preamp on and off. I have to do that nonstop regardless.. I don't know if that's a red flag.