Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 31

Joey

@ sorry I confused this song with a different one so no problem with the slides on this one for me.

Finally getting used to the Arpeggios in the MC song so here is a little update to my score. 

http://i.imgur.com/6jHmsMj.jpg

amd a bit of an improvement on the Intermediate

http://i.imgur.com/oBAYzd5.jpg

First timer here.  I don't know how regular I'll be with this, I've got a pretty busy teaching schedule, and I tend to not be too competitive when it comes to stuff like this.  BUT, I realized that this is a great way to get active in the community here more than just testing customs and making a few of my own, and also to discover new music that might not be on my radar.

That definitely applied for me this week.  I didn't know The Cult or the song "Fire Woman" by name, although once I heard the song I knew that I had heard it before.

I'll definitely be entering on the bass side if/when I am participating.  This week, "The Trooper" is tougher for me than "Fire Woman", so I'll go straight for MC class.  I'm not too fussed about my results being tracked, so I may end up dropping down to Intermediate some weeks if I'm more into the song there.  Anyway, here's my 2nd try result (first was a 96 point something):

--EDIT-- (updated to actually 4th try after finally breaking down and doing some riff repeat work, 2nd was a 98.1)

Posted Image

I'll see how much I can improve on that in the short time left this week.

--EDIT--

Whoops, realized I'm a week behind.  Didn't see that the current one is pinned -- my bad.

I guess I'll edit the photo above to my 4th try score and move on to the current.  Or maybe wait for next week.

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)