Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 31

Joey

@ScottLP No reason to wait, if you want,  getting started. Dont waste time, train on complicated. You good enough for intermediate. If you do not mind you'll be continue in intermediate class. But then about to leveled down your class  forget. :)

• Like 1

Looking at the leaderboard, he was the only one to play either arrangement.  I'd assume they'd have treated it differently otherwise.  We don't get as many playing bass here.

Bass players...So lonely :( heh!

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

I see Song Selection List as perfect place to share what musical taste I have, what music and bands I'm fan of. Surprisingly most of cdlcs that I'd downloaded are above beginner level. And some of this official songs are really great. I can understand that someone does not agree with me. I personally would never play Green Day but I would try this System of a Down song that is in RS2014 (Hypnotize?) which I never tried before if somebody would select it for Championship. After all I would never heard about Metric if not for Championship :)

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Task fulfilled for today, 90% passed! :)  Nice song, but hard for play.

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-05-26_00001_zpse7852b16.jpg

You passed me hahahaha. I'm gonna try it again and i'll see if i can pass you hahaha

9A7alLl.jpg

@"That is your choice Collision i said nothing which was meant to offend you or as a personal attack"  - so why did you mention me twice in your post if it was not aimed at me?I thought you wanted us to highlight any issues with the songs when the list was made and the songs would be finalized later.  Well I offered you my issues and you decided they are not important enough to consider.  Maybe you were pissed off yesterday because the song that you chose was not suitable for the competition.  I thought that as a moderator of the competition you would check each song before submitting them!And you ask why I do not submit to the song selection list.  Do you really think a beginner should be selecting songs?  .I think you are joking saying you want me to add songs to the list.@ "Who wants to find a possibility, who does not want to find reasons" I have no idea what you are saying :)

@@Collision My english too bad for to speak proverbs. (Google translate could not help my) :)

What the problem choose easy a song, that you would like to learn ? I when started, found a few simple songs and added to list, and got a lot of fun when they were chosen. 

We will think of as to check  songs for week challenge. 

p.s. You talk a lot, but  doing a little!  Where your score this week? Can to  play a song with accuracy 100% (beginner)? (I did read your previous post with complaints) Even well-studied a song requires continued to work.

Music like sport. if you want to be  good musician, you must work hard. It is not always fun, especially at the beginning.

@"That is your choice Collision i said nothing which was meant to offend you or as a personal attack"  - so why did you mention me twice in your post if it was not aimed at me?

I thought you wanted us to highlight any issues with the songs when the list was made and the songs would be finalized later.  Well I offered you my issues and you decided they are not important enough to consider.  Maybe you were pissed off yesterday because the song that you chose was not suitable for the competition.  I thought that as a moderator of the competition you would check each song before submitting them!

And you ask why I do not submit to the song selection list.  Do you really think a beginner should be selecting songs?  .I think you are joking saying you want me to add songs to the list.

@ "Who wants to find a possibility, who does not want to find reasons" I have no idea what you are saying :)

Highlighting issues with songs is one thing, if they have a problem like a bad tone or a bad tab or have no riff repeater no bass or if they are done wrong then that is fine and when this happens the songs get changed without any problem, but your "issue" involved none of that it involved your preference for the songs. As you can see as others have posted they like the idea of having officially included songs available to play for the competition and it is only you who does not like this idea.

The idea of the song selection list is to play songs that we would like to learn it doesn't matter the difficulty. I still have no idea what songs should go in what difficulty as difficulty is in the eye of the beholder. What may seem easy for me may be hard for you and what may seem hard for me may be simple to someone else so no one person can determine what difficulty a song should go in. It takes a collaborative effort by everyone working together. This is why I made the thread about the song selection list and asked for help with adding songs to it. So that it would help people when selecting songs. However if you try a song CDLC or Originally released content that isn't in the competition and feel like you want to try and learn it, a great way to do that is to add it to the song selection list. This is what most people do and its what I do as well. I mentioned you twice because I was talking with you but I did not attack you in any way. I mentioned what was obvious from your posting and what I am sure others have thought as well. You are asking for songs to be changed because as you so eloquently put it "if I wanted to play them I would have already played them" which is not a valid reason. I think I am extremely fair with this competition and as for it being the song I chose that we had to change hey I don't care this isn't about me and what I like its about what everyone is here for, to learn.

@@Collision please know that I have nothing against you I merely have a problem with the way you are asking for things to be done... I hope you continue to participate and as I have already said I was not trying to attack you I was merely pointing out my observation of your weekly posting. This is the last I will talk about this so you have a choice you may either accept my apology and move on and continue to be a part of the competition or not. That choice is up to you. I truly hope you choose the former of the two as I would love to keep seeing you improve. 

And I believe what @ is trying to say is "He who wants to succeed finds a way, he who does not finds excuses"

• Like 1

Heya ! So i tried The Intermediate song for this week. And im not sure if Im going to participate this week more. The song is way too hard for me. I only got this score, because i was randomly taping the frets and rocksmith recognised some of them. I feel theres a huge gap between Intermediate and Begginer and I noticed this earlier when I tried other intermediate songs. Theres no way I could learn the solo and I would have to spend tons and tons of time to improve my other parts. I feel the difficulty should be lowered OR the should be another class added -> between intermediate and master, and lower intermediate. It doesnt feel good when I get this score from only smashing my guitar around. And when I participate I want to learn the whole song and be able to play it. Not only bits and pieces. Dont take me wrong, Im not complaining, I appreciate all your hard work.  Im just pointing out things that could be improved.

http://i.imgur.com/H33cMTe.jpg

• Like 1

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@@Shiroo If you interesting to look. When i was in intermidiate class : http://customsforge.com/topic/4913-rocksmith-2014-championship-week-26/page-2?do=findComment&comment=32754. Unreal hard song for my, a lot fast solos, but i did not give up, and won. And finally, i  improve speed my fingers, it was tryining with very slow speed, gradually increasing, every day. It is  good training, even if you did not learn with a big accuracy a song. Share you achievements and impressions with us, it will motivate all us. And you increase your the level in end week. Do it nt only for himself, but for all us.  :)

If to learn only easy a songs, increase your level wiil slow. (of course if more fun). Will hope next week will  more easy song for intermediate and more hard for beginner :)

p.s. There is not so much participants, for share more classes. And a songs aways have different the level of complexity. 

• Like 1