Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 492

Mikson

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

nice! (8)

45403006uj.jpg

Ahh... i feel a lot better now. Adrenaline and Cortisole are heroes.
It´s like when you wake up feeling ill - if you give in and stay in bed your body will be happy being useless and you feel miserable.... when you on the other hand get up and just do what you have to - it´s gonna be a lot lot better than expected most of the times, and you will be back feeling normal a lot faster because your body will produce all that great stimulating and painkilling drugs.   ( Just a memo to myself to remind me of kicking myself! )

• Like 6

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

2 hours ago, Rodman said:

Nice week!!!

I´d go straight (7) - the end of the solo has speed that is clearly 7, and also other parts have taps fitting 7

i fear i will be of limited use that week - fell hard on my shoulder and left hand today skateboarding, moving my arm hurts badly, moving the fingers ... semi-bad... i´ll have a few therapeutic runs on those songs now. no pain... no gain they say

RYgoVoLd_o.jpg

I agree on a 7. It's definitely not a 6 imo. The solo is quite fast too. 

• Like 1

Made the mistake of Picking up the bass last minute, last week without a warmup. felt something go in the hand,

Have played guitar today and all seems ok, may give bass a couple of weeks off though.

See how it goes.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Bottledpat12 said:

ZNgYJrDJ_t.jpg

man i love death 

Insane that you nailed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock hard! - wanna share a vid here?

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

10-week Leaderboards and Player-XP level updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rodman said:

Insane that you nailed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock hard! - wanna share a vid here?

Yes, what an amazing score, especially if this is the first attempt! It's hard for me to imagine not to make the smallest mistake here, and the recognition must be perfect.

You participate in the championship from the beginning, do you think @ Bottledpat12  is the best competitor of the championship history? Looking at the XP level in the PlayerLevel sheet, there are a few players with a better ratio in the past, so I'm curious if this is reliable?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Yes, what an amazing score, especially if this is the first attempt! It's hard for me to imagine not to make the smallest mistake here, and the recognition must be perfect.

You participate in the championship from the beginning, do you think @ Bottledpat12  is the best competitor of the championship history? Looking at the XP level in the PlayerLevel sheet, there are a few players with a better ratio in the past, so I'm curious if this is reliable?

Excellent question... well there have been a few insane players with only very few entrances like @ Staji , @ thepajomaster or @ janfilippino22   and @ SirBlambleOfGam - we cannot really know there. Come back and kick some 😉

The best competitor is somewhat hard to define cause we have insanely good players that only would do one or two runs a week and other ones that would compete hard the whole week to reach for the maximun (like @ Nacholede @then3verend, later known as @Kryptaker and @ JokerTheAnarchist ) i really would like to see those and @ Stark_Knight (possible best scores on the long run), @ AlpaQ , @stijnw2000, @ Snakewizard and @ Jakobgreve compete with our @ nlbsmglsk @ Razrshred and @ Bottledpat12 for the crown on the same songs - maybe that post will make the one or other smaller miracle happen 😉

Short answer: i have not seen a lot of MC sightread 100s - Pat is top 3 of all time for sure!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Rodman said:

Excellent question... well there have been a few insane players with only very few entrances like @ Staji , @ thepajomaster or @ janfilippino22   and @ SirBlambleOfGam - we cannot really know there. Come back and kick some 😉

The best competitor is somewhat hard to define cause we have insanely good players that only would do one or two runs a week and other ones that would compete hard the whole week to reach for the maximun (like @ Nacholede @then3verend, later known as @Kryptaker and @ JokerTheAnarchist ) i really would like to see those and @ Stark_Knight (possible best scores on the long run), @ AlpaQ , @stijnw2000, @ Snakewizard and @ Jakobgreve compete with our @ nlbsmglsk @ Razrshred and @ Bottledpat12 for the crown on the same songs - maybe that post will make the one or other smaller miracle happen 😉

Short answer: i have not seen a lot of MC sightread 100s - Pat is top 3 of all time for sure!

Been a long 5 years but might have to come back from the dead to school these kids😤

nah, but for real @ Bottledpat12 , super impressive to FC any song. I don't think I could do the same today without spending a ton of time practicing it so it's a big accomplishment to do it one the first score attack as well.

Might give it a few runs but don't think I would be able to compete every week like I did back then. A lot has changes since then and it's part of the reason I just fell off originally. But hey, you never know. I am interested to see how I compare so might give it a try tonight or tomorrow and see how I do

• Like 6

Bass scores for now.

One of the songs with the peak of popularity in the days of my early youth.

20230313212005-1.jpg

Really nice chart. Flea does not disappoint.

20230325204643-1.jpg

Another nice chart from Riverside. I made too many mistakes here.

20230325203828-1.jpg

I have to admit that I really enjoy playing Death on guitar and bass.

20230325210239-1.jpg

Interesting composition. I played this for the first time a long time ago and it seemed more difficult to me, now it turns out that only the first part is challenging. The rest may be boring for some. But I had little time to find a song for GoB and I wanted to add something.

20230325231120-1.jpg

• Like 3