Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 491

Mikson

Just now, lowender said:

my entries for this week 🤩  I missed the screenshot with the accuracy for  intermediate bass I hope that this one is okay.

int bass.jpg

lead 1.jpg

rhythm.jpg

Nice, but we played Lovers In The Rain last week. 😄

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mikson said:

Yes, Testament is not a good example. I was more referring to songs by bands like Gojira and some others played recently in the championship, but I can't name them from memory. I don't know if it can be classified as thrash?

I wouldn't call Gojira thrash, not sure what to call 'em actually. I recommended the song "The Heaviest Matter in the universe" mainly because of the riff, but I don't think it's musically less complex than Sabaton.

I haven't refreshed their discography in a long time. But from memory, old songs - Stalingrad (we used to play in the championship), Rise of Evil, Wolfpack, Primo Victoria, the album The Art of War (for the overall thematic composition), from newer albums - Carolux Rex, Bismarck, and Fields of Verdun.
But some of these songs are not very popular (I look at the number of plays on spotify), so my personal tastes play a big role here. In overall, fast, energetic power metal songs are the most popular.

Thanks for the recommendations, I didn't fall in love with them on first listen, but I'll give them a good coupe of spins before forming an opinion.

One thing I noticed is I think the guitars are too heavily quantized for my taste.

Stalingrad we played in week 373. I recommend you to try and face with the scores from the past, because in my opinion level of competition was very high then!

Stalingrad.jpg

Challenge accepted.

• Like 2

• Milo unpinned this topic