cdlc not showing up in game.

troyza1981

Question

forgive me in advance if this has been asked and answered a million times.

gday everyone.

so its been about 18 months since Ive played rocksmith 2014. none of the cdlc i had previously installed is not  showing up in the game. but is still in the game files.

how do i go abou fixing it? fresh install? needs a patch? whats the go?

cheers troy

Edited by troyza1981
bad spelling

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, troyza1981 said:

forgive me in advance if this has been asked and answered a million times.

gday everyone.

so its been about 18 months since Ive played rocksmith 2014. none of the cdlc i had previously installed is not  showing up in the game. but is still in the game files.

how do i go abou fixing it? fresh install? needs a patch? whats the go?

cheers troy

yep.

You need the new .dll, and remove the old one (won't work with both).

In September they did an update that crashed the game that coincided with the release of rocksmith -, it nerfed the old .dll. If you search around you will see a bunch about it, had quite a few of us upset. no one could use the game for a while.

(link posted in the guidelines):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZKYtpB0vu2U3RLa1ZvdmxJczg/view?resourcekey=0-fbWMN9R83EFvASSbAIgNbA

the enabler is supposed to install it for you, I personally would just download the .dll and put it in the root folder where the old one was manually, but the enabler is here:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/tools/CDLCEnabler