Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 490

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ lead

45345931ld.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

rhy +

45346621rc.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Nice song, boring bass arrangement:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I submitted this a while ago when I was int. level and assumed all  my misses on the main riff were due to my lack of skill. Now I can play the riff perfectly but RS registers at least one miss almost every time, so I think there are unfortunately some recognition and possibly slight sync issues. I even tried with a different tone. Oh well, I still enjoy it but don't know if I can push my score much higher than this (also @ Mikson , Nutshell is a favorite of mine too):

Surprisingly found this more enjoyable to play than the Stevie Wonder version. Not bad for a sight read I think:

• Like 4

On 3/13/2023 at 3:36 PM, Razrshred said:

i hear u @ cacahuate51 , though im still relatively new to bass and some of the masterclass songs are over my skill level, so i wanna stick to advance class for now! 

I'm @ jellisjenius , I just mentioned cacahuate51 as someone who, like you, seemed to advance quickly beyond the level of the other Adv bass players 🙂

Your decision on the level, of course, and I definitely welcome new competition. I'll just say that from what I've seen, the best time to transition to the next level is when you are just a little behind the competitors of the next level. When I moved from Int to Adv I was not ready to win at that level but was close enough that the new challenge pushed me and I was able to become competitive before long. If it gets to the point where you are winning Adv every week, that's no longer fun for anyone IMO.

I don't envision any other Adv players scoring above 95% on Rotten Apple due to the recognition issues...maybe they'll prove me wrong. I'm too frustrated with the phantom misses to keep trying.

oh my mistake @ jellisjenius , since bass is not my primary instrument and I am fairly new to it I believe masterclass is a big jump above my level at this point. Advance level keeps me motivated to keep playing a little bass on the side and the songs are just right for my skill level, I don't think I will be able to win every week as we have witnessed in the past weeks! I still need to get these advanced songs under my fingers as I have a lot to learn yet on bass! I am still very new to this competition if I stay on the top week after week I will consider moving up, but I don't think that's gonna happen as there is a lot of great players in this class.

Bass

20230225182056-1.jpg

20230317232236-1.jpg

I agree with @ jellisjenius . I have bad recognition here (similar to guitar paths). Generally this CDLC is not of the highest quality, although the chart is nice.

I played with my fingers, I'll try it with a pick and see if it improves recognition, but I doubt it.

20230316234704-1.jpg

Wtf the end part...

20230317233625-1.jpg

Very difficult for me. I have a problem with such charts, because my hand is starting to hurt from constantly moving my fingers.

20230317234248-1.jpg

• Like 2