Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 490

Nice solid bassline here, pretty good.
fPR9Eus.png
The metals.
H3SvO3E.png

• Like 6

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 3/12/2023 at 11:00 AM, jellisjenius said:

@ Razrshred  Congrats on winning with the perfect score on Adv Bass. I know you said you practiced Gangsters quite a bit before achieving the 100%...nevertheless, the Championship expectation (see the rules link) is that you consider up-leveling when you achieve 99.5%+ on a 7 difficulty Advanced track. Up to you but achieving a 100% on a 7 difficulty is very rare for Adv players...last time it happened was I think @ cacahuate51  who moved up to MC.

i hear u @ cacahuate51 , though im still relatively new to bass and some of the masterclass songs are over my skill level, so i wanna stick to advance class for now! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Just wanted to point out that this 99.5% rule for a 7 difficulty song seems to date back to before the bass 6-7 ratings were changed to 7-8 for advanced class.
I think @ Razrshred  has skill between advanced and masterclass (7.5), but looking back a few weeks ago I outperformed him twice, so competition with him is possible. I think if he wins regularly every week, he should consider promotion.

thanks for pointing out the rules @ Mikson , yeah that makes sense. 

• Like 1

I have finally found my way back here. After getting accustomed to bass again in December and a well timed surprise christmas gift I spent the past 2 and a half months playing almost every song from previous championship weeks. And now I have a new focus each week. Probably going to try to improve my intermediate score but I don't know if I'll get it any higher.

rscweek490bb1.png

rscweek490ib1.png

• Like 6

Cool song. I like vibes from NFO. Remember testing this over a year ago, when I was creating a rain theme week.

20230219133942-1.jpg

Kult is one of my favorite Polish bands. Lots of great song lyrics and music over 40 years of activity.

20220701210508-1.jpg

I'm not a grunge fan either, but some songs I really like. For example Nutshell from the same album, I've played many, many times (ODLC). This song is ok, quite similar vibes.

20230119210602-1.jpg

Oh, another insanely fast song, but technically manageable.

20230313143351-1.jpg

Good week!

• Like 6