Songs from RS1

moltenboron81

I know the pain, I missed a couple myself that I wanted. However:

ODLC that has been delisted is off the table for discussion, and attempting obtain it through non store means is considered piracy. This  can get you banned from the forum.

PLEASE read the following in its entirety:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 3:06 PM, Sniper Reload3d said:

I know the pain, I missed a couple myself that I wanted. However:

ODLC that has been delisted is off the table for discussion, and attempting obtain it through non store means is considered piracy. This  can get you banned from the forum.

PLEASE read the following in its entirety:

Sorry Sniper for my late answer, I missed your message.

Thanks for telling. I was only looking forward to legal means. Unfortunately it seems that Rocksmith 1 is not available anywhere to buy.

If anybody knows stores to buy the license it would be greatly appreciated.

Didn’t absolutely mean to encourage piracy, it was a just asking.

Thanks anyway

I don't have a good strong answer for you. One option at the moment is to look at youtube and use a youtube video to play along with as another member suggested.

I can suggest that you learn to chart and chart the song(s) on your own for YOUR OWN USE as it can not be uploaded here, nor shared in any form. In another thread there was another suggestion by a Moderator, I have no experience with such items, and as he said, I don't condone that method nor would I trust them:

Again, as said before discussion on how to obtain them other wise will surely bring our time on this forum to a quick end. And for myself, I would rather stay a member of this community.