reset to week 1

I'm probably not the best to answer this as i just joined the past yearish

I believe the stats you are refering to is the player level? that should reset every year.. Week number just represents the amount times they have been organising it and theres not that many people that have been here since week one.

If they have been from week one like matzor they are usually masterclass category.. If you are also a masterclass guitarist/bassist you can still compete and win the week. Theres no reward for a year or a week other than bragging lol.

I just do it because i find it nice to set a goal to try a new song out and seeing other peoples scores encourages me to try a bit harder. Also its kinda cool to have a record of your progress and see how others have been improving aswell.

Anyways, Hope to see you participate in the future weeks. /m/

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)