Rocksmith 1 DLC not appearing in song list.

rrp

Question

Hi,

I have Rocksmith 2014. I have some songs imported in from the original rocksmith, I see the file 'rs1compatibilitydisc' in the dlc folder, but I'm missing the songs there from my Rocksmith install. I know previously I had played through 'More than a Feeling' and 'Float On' so I know this file used to work. CDLC and Rocksmith 2014 DLC are present. Any suggestions on how to get the game to recognize the songs in this file?

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rrp said:

Hi,

I have Rocksmith 2014. I have some songs imported in from the original rocksmith, I see the file 'rs1compatibilitydisc' in the dlc folder, but I'm missing the songs there from my Rocksmith install. I know previously I had played through 'More than a Feeling' and 'Float On' so I know this file used to work. CDLC and Rocksmith 2014 DLC are present. Any suggestions on how to get the game to recognize the songs in this file?

Might be worth deleting and redownloading the file, it's fairly large so issues sometimes happen with it.
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/67272-rs1-songs-missing/&do=findComment&comment=372595

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

It seems to be a little random. In general if the rocksmith 1 songs are missing and I restart the game they will usually be back. I haven't had to restart more than twice ever to get them to appear.

I think when starting the game it's important not to move away from the title screen while the "enumerating" is happening, as it seems more likely to mess up in that case.

11 hours ago, rrp said:

It seems to be a little random. In general if the rocksmith 1 songs are missing and I restart the game they will usually be back. I haven't had to restart more than twice ever to get them to appear.

I think when starting the game it's important not to move away from the title screen while the "enumerating" is happening, as it seems more likely to mess up in that case.

This is highly likely as to what is causing or in part causing the songs to not load. What is happening during "enumerating" is the game is taking inventory of DLC content, and not letting this happen will cause DLC and RS1 games to not be "enumerated' into your game.

Dear all,

Have recently experienced the same problem. In fact, I presume that rs1compatibilitydlc doesn't work anymore (because Ubisoft block this ?). I have 3 install on 3 different PCs (Steam buy - only official) and the fresh install is the only that I have the problem.

I have tried to change to previous version, tried to deactivate/activate the DLC disc but nothing change 😞

No access to some good songs like Rockstar from Nickelback or Wheels from Foofighters (sniff ....)

Anyone can help ?

Regards.

Cédric

1 hour ago, Vador76 said:

Dear all,

Have recently experienced the same problem. In fact, I presume that rs1compatibilitydlc doesn't work anymore (because Ubisoft block this ?). I have 3 install on 3 different PCs (Steam buy - only official) and the fresh install is the only that I have the problem.

I have tried to change to previous version, tried to deactivate/activate the DLC disc but nothing change 😞

No access to some good songs like Rockstar from Nickelback or Wheels from Foofighters (sniff ....)

Anyone can help ?

Regards.

Cédric

Not fact, opinion.

RS1 dlc is and continues to work for a vast majority of people, so this is not true. There is something else causing this error as Ubisoft has not blocked it.

• Administrator

There's 0 reason those songs stopped working unless you are pirating some of those songs.

Any song bought still works perfectly fine and have never been impacted by the delisting.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity