Tone cable not recognized

irongoats

Question

I know this has been answered before just can't find it. Did a windows 11 repair due to many issues reloaded RS and it opens no issues all my cdl's are there etc. but tone cable isn't detected. Anyone remember if there's a step I need to do or add a file? Thanks.

3 answers to this question

no one?  Could some put quick hot links to these fixes? You have to take on perception of a user that just wants to play. I don't give a fuck about any of this shit so coming into the forums is always foreign territory but you're expected to know how to navigate around like a pro.  So many fixes for some many issues but all you see is 5000 of the same ?CDLC question.   

It was me accidentally trying to run the patch using the x64 file instead of the x84 that my machine actually is.  Or specifically giving everyone permissions under 'get info for the .84 file.  I'm guessing though that only thing that will keep it working is adding a 'aggregate device in loopback that contains my preamp and renaming it. Rocksmith doesn't seemed thrilled to be told that it is splitting or sharing the audio in with guitar rig.  I originally did it to mute the game's guitar (or rather my guitar and just have it monitor) and actually use my amps and effects. Like your answer suggests... its a very on and off process. The ons and off have just seen better days for me.. easily because I have further convoluted the settings or something.... then that's just getting back to playing with note recognition. Forget ever streaming. This used to be much easier. Now, fat chance if everything work by the time OBS is up.  by then I am using loopback 3 times.