Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 485

avastreg

Sightreads for this week.

20230208135427-1.jpg

Not my cup of tea, cool that they are Danish though!

20230208141017-1.jpg

Not a big Rammstein fan but some cool riffs!

20230208141726-1.jpg

My favourite this week, just love Gojira! From Mars to Sirius being my favourite album by them. Following closely by the way of all flesh. 

20230208140248-1.jpg

Great song aswell! Can't go wrong with Avenged Sevenfold. Some great guitar work and fun to play. That solo is a bit too much for me though!

I probably will keep it to sightreads due to lack of time and some injuries so I need to take it slow. 

• Like 3

Intermediate Bass.

Definitely challenging for me. Fast paced with lots of work for my smallest finger and big leaps up and down the fretboard.  I almost didn't bother but I read somewhere "if you can play it slow you can pay it fast" so I started at 75% working up to 85% then finished off with an attempt at 100% and I'm very happy with progress today.

image.png.0a3c773619f549c6b3b822969b3f3e0c.png

• Like 1

Fun little song, very peppy:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I have never understood the appeal of Rammstein...this one is at least an interesting chart. Closer to a 6 difficulty IMO:

Some note recognition issues as I felt like I played it perfectly:

One of my favorites from A7X and a lot of fun to play...watch out for that outro, the audio fade lulls you into relaxing:

• Like 3

Thanks for another great week!!

I've never heard this specific song from Rammstein but I love it and it was super fun to play. I would agree with the 5 difficulty

image.thumb.jpeg.e81a16a6a72ff910e8d62f55865116e7.jpeg

I had to give Advanced a try, there's no way I'm skipping some Gojira!!! I think this is correct 6 difficulty too.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff5e1ceb3962e6258aefa0571c5bb427.jpeg

• Like 3

9K8tEO8.jpg
upbeaty song nice voices! 
Thought it might be a paramore situation where they had other songs  less pop-y upbeat/ harmonies but nope seems like thats their style lol.

dgqLj1d.jpg
cool to see some rammstein
riff reminded me of an islands by chevelle 
B6zYrbR.jpg
WI7A5El.jpg
Rodman Luzifers and razrshreds score had me struggling alot!!

Y187QvW.jpg
Nice to see a7x!! even if i havent liked anything theyve made past 2007 glad to know people listen to their newer stuff.
i think this could be placed in a lower bass class. outro kind of took me off guard like lots others but i dont think its masterclass hard.

• Like 3

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Nice chart, I think this is little more than 4.

20230209232231-1.jpg

You only need one string to play this on all paths, quite fun.

20230209233043-1.jpg

Unfortunately, the song I like least this week and there is no interesting chart for me, it's in all paths in my competing classes xd

20230209233626-1.jpg

And this is definitely the best bass chart this week. A7X is a really nice band, although I don't know their discography well. This is fine for a masterclass.

20230209234555-1.jpg

• Like 3

yay don't really have the time or the energy for the solo unfortunately, so red cross 😱 I don't know if I can get higher without the solo, the rest aren't big misses

4 hours ago, Mikson said:

@ Rodman @ kayteck

What happened to the sheet used to automatically add scores?

Something has been changed there and it doesn't work as it should, there are no hints like before and you have to enter everything manually... 🤔

we are testing the new prototype of automatic score recognition (remember the OCR idea??). All the scores you see in the sheet were entered with that! We have planned to support also the classic manual entering. I'll leave more details to @ Rodman

a little bit offtopic...but since you guys are  kind of active, anyone reccomend some songs that are on cf for valentines day?
ig to make it relevant to this..will next week be valentines themed or is that too corny? happy either ways tbh

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Great song, the first In Flames. I remember when I was 16 and I brought to my teacher December Flower from the same album to teach me how to play it!
Anyway the In Flames period I prefer at all is Clayman album (2000), both powerful and more melodic than the first ones.

probably my final score but I think something more is achievable

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

New week incoming in the next minutes 

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.