The CDLC i'm working on is messed up on Rocksmith.

Hiero
Go to solution Solved by coldrampage,

Hi !

Second post on this part of the forum and once again requiring assistance 😅

Little background story : I have been working on a CDLC and everything was going well, the Rhythm part is finished i just need to arrange the tones, the vocals are fine BUT i have a big problem with my lead which is now messed up and i don't know why.
After seeing that my lead had a bug which i couldn't understand, i started working on another project thinking that i wouldn't have this problem but the same bug came along...

To put it simply, on EOF everything is fine, no problems then i use DLCBuilder and make my package and then make the DD using RSToolkit BUT when i put the song on Rocksmith the parts are completly messed up and i don't know why or how.

I use TuxGuitar with the tab that i export and save as a .gp5 and then put it on EOF and sync the song with the tab i use, i still follow the tuto even though it's kinda starting to be natural to use both of these softwares.

If someone has an answer for this kind of visual bug i would really be grateful because as of now i can't go forward if this bug keep on blocking me.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers !

To show examples, it looks like this to me :Bug Image 2

Bug Image 1

image.png

image.png

Edited by Hiero
I messed up while writing the post, sorry

And that's the last you heard of me

- Barry Johnson, Joyce Manor, Cody (2016)

• Solution
2 hours ago, Hiero said:

To put it simply, on EOF everything is fine, no problems then i use DLCBuilder and make my package and then make the DD using RSToolkit BUT when i put the song on Rocksmith the parts are completly messed up and i don't know why or how.

It might be caused by using the toolkit and dlc builder together.
You don't need to use the toolkit to make DD, dlc builder does that on it's own and using them together can cause issues.
https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/67493-fixing-cdlc-mess-the-chart

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Once again thank you all for the answer and sir coldrampage, thou art once again my savior 🧎‍♂️ 😄

In didn't think about the possibility of these two softwares clashing in the process and mostly i didn't know that DLCBuilder included the DD.
I was too focused on getting the "DD" mark at the end of my .psarc that i thought it was mandatory to pass the package DLCBuilder gave me into the RSToolkit.

Thanks again for the help !

coldrampage you are an absolute king

• Like 1

And that's the last you heard of me

- Barry Johnson, Joyce Manor, Cody (2016)