Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

5 minutes ago, StandsAlone said:

There is not one single chart of this great band on CF.

Au contraire...

image.png.688eecdcc2210471a9fd13e693150d2e.png

• Like 2

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

1 hour ago, LoveSpades said:

Would love to see "Mattel" by Avenged Sevenfold. I know it just released a couple of days ago but its such a beautiful song and I would love to play it on Rocksmith. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this wish!

Or even the entire album. 😄

• Like 1

Hey everyone, et salut mes compatriotes !!!

Mass Hysteria just dropped their new EP called ''Tenace''  last week and it's awesome, really wish to see it soon (especially with bass, of course).

And i'm suprised to see that there's no songs from Placebo's album Black Market Music, hope to see this one here too someday (and yes you guessed it, with bass please ;))

There's a band called "Bunkers" with the song "Llueve sobre la ciudad". Please help me with a CDLC of this song, my son want to learn this song on guitar (and I on bass)

Here's the official video of this song:

Screenshot_20230610-123215_Files de Google.png

Edited by DabiddoJ4
Update the album art and added a link to the official video of the song