Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

I'm new to the community, it's been great so far. One thing I've been searching for and can't seem to find is any salsa music. I grew up listening to Motown, Disco, and Salsa. Would love anything. 

Something like the below:

La Rebelión – Joe Arroyo

Llorarás – Oscar D’Leon

Periódico de Ayer – Hector Lavoe

anything from El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico

2 hours ago, indecksttv said:

Would love to have Leo Moracchioli's cover of Yellow. Its an average Coldplay song, but when he turns up the distortion, it just gets so much better.

You will have to petition Admin on this as Yellow is oDLC still available in the Steam Store. I am neither Admin or a Moderator, but have a look at the Site Guidlines:

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/guidelines/

No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed. Live versions of DLC songs that did not make it over to 2014 from the original Rocksmith are allowed as long as it doesn't copy the original chart. No posting of modifications to official Rocksmith 1 or 2014 tracks, this includes chart changes, tuning fixes, or multi-track versions.

only thing I see as being original is Davie's solo. The tones can be manipulated in game. That is just my opinion.

9 hours ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

You will have to petition Admin on this as Yellow is oDLC still available in the Steam Store. I am neither Admin or a Moderator, but have a look at the Site Guidlines:

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/guidelines/

No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed. Live versions of DLC songs that did not make it over to 2014 from the original Rocksmith are allowed as long as it doesn't copy the original chart. No posting of modifications to official Rocksmith 1 or 2014 tracks, this includes chart changes, tuning fixes, or multi-track versions.

only thing I see as being original is Davie's solo. The tones can be manipulated in game. That is just my opinion.

Oh, thats kinda lame. 

Oh well. 

• Like 1

Day 12381512 of Waiting for My Will Be Done from Powerwolf. Anybody pretty please?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, could someone do this Epic Piece of Music by Tommy Johansson (Lead-Guitar at Sabaton)?

Hello Everyone!

First of all thanks immensely to those kind angels that gets these CDLD!!!

Then... I have a small list. Any song of this list will be a real gift !!!

Koolaid - Accept
Teutonic Terror- Accept
Beat the Bastards - Accept
I want Out - Helloween
Forever and One - Helloween
A tale that wasn't right - Helloween
Dr. Stein - Helloween
Keeper of the seven Keys - Helloween
Raise the flag - Airbourne
Breakin' outta hell - Airbourne
Heartbreaker - Airbourne

Cheers

p.s. I'm a mac user.. so any mac version would be lovely!!!

Caterpillar March by Kyuss  its crazy how this song is like funky but heavy at the same time, truly a masterful piece of craftsmanship. did you know the world is in dubai? like fr they built these islands and named them after other countries and made the whole world shits crazy kinda like this badass song

How about the lead guitar for Deny by Default.  

Artist:  Default

Song: Deny

A bass track was posted years ago.  I was hoping the lead track would get updated.  

It's also a crime that the song Out of Exile by Audioslave hasn't been posted.

Artist:  Audioslave

Song:  Out of Exile

10 hours ago, Chantel said:

How about the lead guitar for Deny by Default.  

Artist:  Default

Song: Deny

A bass track was posted years ago.  I was hoping the lead track would get updated.  

Good call! I have had a few Default songs on my to-do list for quite a while, but will bump them up towards the top of the list. Give me a couple weeks to finish up a couple other open projects then I'll get busy on some Default charts.

• Thanks 3