Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hi. Sorry in advance in case thei shouldn't be the right place to ask for a request. And sorry for my weak english too.
Btw, i'd love to try and pay "The loneliest" by Maneskin. I already asked for it and someone even id it, but just for bass. Can Someone plz make a guitar version? I saw that recently many songs by that band were created, but still missing this cool ballad. Thanx in advance and happy new year everyone

• Like 1

Hi guys ! 

I would like to request someone to be able to be able to make a CDLC of some of the songs from Joyce Manor’s Album Cody (2016), i like all the songs from the album but i would really like to be able to play Make Me Dumb as well as Last You Heard of Me 🙂

Thanks in advance to anyone who’ll pick this request ! 

48 minutes ago, tdalias said:

Seven mary three - Cumbersome

This was charted at one time. This is seriously like the 4th request for this song in 3 months. I started to try to chart it before Christmas, but was unable to, I had serious problems with tones and no audio preview inside Rocksmith. You will have to give me this weekend to try again, if not longer if I don't catch my basement on fire again this week. (laughing emoji inserted here.) I am working on it.

• Like 1

I can't believe that this song isn't on here but can someone please make a bass file for The Source Ft.Candi Staton - You Got The Love (12'' Erens Bootleg Mix)? This would be a kick ass song to play!

I have posted the link to the YouTube video. (Hope this is within the guidlines, am happy to delete it if is isn't)