The World Cup Thread

snowdog

I'm Brazilian. But guys, I hate World cup here. We need other things. And I completely hate Neymar, because he it's exactly the image that everybody sees and stays blind to the things that we need. Besides my family it's descendant of Germans,Italians and Spanish. And until today we carry those surnames, with proud and respect. As I am the last one of four alive with the full name. So, I'm with my lineage. Deutschland zum Sieg! 

Lol, 7-1 final score lmfao  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Unbelievable. The winners of the second Semi Final will win the competition though I think. Both the Netherlands and Argentina have too much pace for the German defence to deal with imo.

Argentina is on the finals. Here the people is celebrating in the streets, shouting and jumping and everything!

Glad to see my team on the finals for the first time of my life. Great team, great team work, and also Netherlands was a great opponent

My respects to them

Germany VS Argentina, like 24 years ago :D 

9A7alLl.jpg

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I don't think so.

Yesterday it was a boring match, weak from both sides. If Argentina plays similar on sunday and Germany like versus Brasil.... there will be no hope for the South American Team, but we will see.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I don't think so.

Yesterday it was a boring match, weak from both sides. If Argentina plays similar on sunday and Germany like versus Brasil.... there will be no hope for the South American Team, but we will see.

Why I'm not wondering about that? Oh I forget it's the typical german kind of acting after they won a match agains anyone. Come on, the Match Brazil agains Germany was only interesting the first 26 minutes the game was over after it. But the Match Argentinia vs. Netherland was a fight from the first minute to the last. Yeah it wasn't that fast but who cares? It was a Fight since the first second.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Yes, a fight without any risk and speed, so they had to play their 120 minutes.

do you remember the match Germany/Argentina 4 years ago in South Africa?

Germany throw them out with a 4:0 in the quarte final - Messi couldn't help them out.

And now it's time for the german's 4th title.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Germany throw them out with a 4:0 in the quarte final - Messi couldn't help them out.

But now the things are a little bit different than 4 years ago

Argentina has a better team, Mascherano with his will and guts, Romero, Messi, we have a team!

And also, the match between Argentina and Netherlands was a huge struggle for both sides. I had no hope in the penalties but well...we are at the finals, it's a great achivement 

9A7alLl.jpg

Why should they risk more than nessacery? But yeah it was a littlebit slower so what? That doesnt make it a bad game. It was a slow buit good game because they played a little bit smarter then just only run to this point then to this point.

• 2 weeks later...

Suarez should be banned from professional football for life imo. That may seem extreme to some but this is the third time he's done this. The man is a disgrace.  :mad:

He has issues. I think he needs professional help.

I don't agree that he should be banned for life, he is one of the best of the world football "attackers" :P

Suarez should be banned from professional football for life imo. That may seem extreme to some but this is the third time he's done this. The man is a disgrace.  :mad:

He has issues. I think he needs professional help.

I don't agree that he should be banned for life, he is one of the best of the world football "attackers" :P

He's already sought professional help after the second biting incident and the racism when he was at Liverpool. How many times is he going to need to do this before he gets banned for good..? 4 times? 5? 6? He's going to carry on doing this because he's beyond help.

And every time he does this he puts the 'bitees' at risk from potential bacterial infection, HIV and hepatitis.