Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 482

Mikson

We didn't even get Jeff Beck tributes before more bad news arrived - David Crosby RIP

• Sad 2

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I only had time for a couple of sight reads

image.thumb.jpeg.55fc7c45470bd1b58146cb5ff6d4c858.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d7b1d3a43f2ed9ce282a064ce804d9b6.jpeg

• Like 3

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

this week is a little bit of up-side-down for me...

Both lead and rhythm song is completely not cup of tea. i tried to play few times, but 1st try sight-reading was the best!

Which doesn't mean good 😉 complete disaster actually, if you ask me 😉

Zi2exzW.jpg
ufY2m8B.jpg

surprisingly the best % i got in bass was with a strike in mid section LOL... i was o surprised with this score here...ZI6onUm.jpg

• Like 1

I spent at least 3 hours on this song this week, but I'm never tired of it! And I got in the 85-90 range (from 67%!), my declared goal. It's also a workout, not only a song 🤣

Solo is too long for me, if I had a couple weeks I can learn it, but I'm not so good at sightreading it so I give up 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Also good gains in rhythm

ah, this song was part of my teen years, easy but I always liked it, with that deep distortion cut in the medium range.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kayteck said:

are you sure you uploaded correct image?

this song is not in this week's list...

Yes, those are the correct images.  I march to a different drummer.

Just curious... Do you follow the news?

I had a recent bad mental health spell, that plus shift work really hampered my ability to get back into it. 

Since this always closes off early morning my time, I had one chance to play guitar/bass so these are my scores from that. (actually streamed it on Twitch too lol)

Wish I had more time with the MC Bass song, that's fun to play! Plus I wanted to max my score. Ah well, next week...

Screenshots are in my signature as proof (Google Drive)

Scores:

Ayreon - Eyes of Time (Lead) - 80%

Ayreon - Eyes of Time (Rhythm) - 95%

Galneryus - Never Again (Bass) - 95.7%

Rock on, y'all. 

• Like 1

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟