Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 472

avastreg

2 hours ago, fuzzydude said:

Thanks. I think it'll be fun.

It's a shame about the small part transcribed for the wrong strings. Probably an oversight from the tablature it was built from. 

How would a drop pedal help when the strings to be played are one string lower than they should be?

Yeah no I misread sorry, if it's charted in an uncomfortable way drop pedal doesn't help, but you can mentally switch the notes on the string you prefer, they will be recognized, but it's not handy because you have to do it on the fly in your mind. I do it sometimes when fingering I'd very uncomfortable, but I need to practice it in case

@ Mikson great job on ZITO anyway. Solo is monster 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks! Just stopping by to thank you for trying the chart!

I've read and understand how the choosing is random but finding out my chart was one for this week has brought a smile to my face, especially seeing the screenshots of attempts! You're all doing fantastic, been having a tough time recently and this has helped bump me up a bit ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1