Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 471

nlbsmglsk

On 11/2/2022 at 1:52 PM, jellisjenius said:

Cool, unique bassline, and even better with the solo (thanks @ cacahuate51 !). Definitely not beginner level IMO, it's repetitive but very challenging to keep a streak going on the main riff:

thanks for checking out that version! after trying my version out again since i released it i think i did probably go over board with the tone lol .. and yea it is kind of challenging! 

are you losing the streak on the 12ths?

if so, not sure how you are playing the main riff atm but when i played the og  version (and its also aplicable to the one i did)  for some reason i always wanted to use my pinky to reach the 12th. when i got the 100 on both and put it as a sugestion i realized its easier if you just use your 3rd finger and move frets around to like the 10th to anchor your first finger ( this might be obvious but wasnt for me).
I think the fhp does also move ingame but im blind and i was ignoring it lol.

ive also seen people use their thumb to fret the 8 meanwhile they do the other notes but i personally dont.

( if you play the guitar path and the 12 note is what you are missing you could technicly always just use the bottom b string 8 instead , I was going to have a path tabbed that way but i had too many paths).

• Thanks 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

BXo1zQk.jpg
I think thats as high as i can go 

5P0qV1S.jpg
Thanks a ton for this new version @ Mikson !!  i found it way easier to play especialy since you transposed some of those notes to different stings.

• Like 3

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre

6 hours ago, JessykaBass said:

nice 99.36%! i'm having technical difficulties with the rocksmith detection so looks like its all yours! 😄 

thanks ! but not mine either iboe55 is a beast 😛

The usual submit time isn't til I'm asleep here, so I didn't even see there was a new version of the Smiths. Only played my instruments twice this week anyway, damn you shift work!

Scores:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16byD_Xvp9JV0Ny69aYa2rV3unHndY9k_?usp=sharing

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

1 hour ago, Bdi89 said:

The usual submit time isn't til I'm asleep here, so I didn't even see there was a new version of the Smiths. Only played my instruments twice this week anyway, damn you shift work!

Scores:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16byD_Xvp9JV0Ny69aYa2rV3unHndY9k_?usp=sharing

I'm not sure that the script will pick your scores, be sure to post the image!

On 11/6/2022 at 11:17 AM, avastreg said:

I'm not sure that the script will pick your scores, be sure to post the image!

I haven't been able to post images on here in any form that's within the size, without going through file size converters, changing Steam screenshot size settings back and forth etc. Print screen and F12 on Steam are usually too big.

Can we just post scores as plain text, and have the link to images as proof of those scores? That's what I've been doing for a while.

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

5 hours ago, Bdi89 said:

I haven't been able to post images on here in any form that's within the size, without going through file size converters, changing Steam screenshot size settings back and forth etc. Print screen and F12 on Steam are usually too big.

Can we just post scores as plain text, and have the link to images as proof of those scores? That's what I've been doing for a while.

What I do (and probably a bunch of folks do) is take a screen shot using the Windows/PrtScr buttons. That gets popped into Pictures/Screenshots directory. I then rename it to something I can find again later. I have an Imgur account and pop it there. When I post my score, I use the dropdown in the post that says "Other Media" and click "Insert Image from URL". From the Imgur site I click my posted screen shot and copy the Direct Link URL entry and pop it into my post by clicking Other Media /  Insert Image from URL. I haven't checked to see if I could post the URL of Steam pictures. That might work, but I just use Imgur.

On 11/5/2022 at 6:55 PM, gibbs.wav said:

Hello. Good day. This is my first time joining here and I did all these live on stream so best efforts.

Hey @ gibbs.wav , Welcome to the weekly competition! Always great to see new faces around here 🙂 Those scores are great infact  it was higher than the champion of the week. Unfortunatley, it seems like you posted after the competition had ended that week so just make sure to post earlier next time.

Also not sure if one of the organizers/ hosts like @ Rodman  @ Mikson  or @ avastreg   have added you to the list for future competitions or messaged you. Looks like you'll be in either advanced or masterclass. Didnt see you post in week 472 but hopefully we'll see you participate in the upcoming ones 

• Thanks 1