Crash when selecting Tunings and moving songs between setlists

direct3r

Hey there,

i tried the application and its pretty nice, but if you move the songs between set lists and select tunings it crashes with some error and as these files are in moving process they are lost.

I tried following:

make setlist e standard, drop d etc. and move all songs that had the tuning to this setlists.

Lost 300 songs in this process cause already at drop d it crashed while songs were moved, exiting and restarting the application showed drop d as empty, even if there were already some in.

Now don't want to try it again as my backups are way older and those songs are probably lost forever now. (or are they are saved anywhere temporary?)

Still like the Application especially for repairing the songs as in the last few years some stuff piled up that didn't work anymore.

Greets Michael

2 hours ago, hieve said:

Lost 300 songs in this process cause already at drop d it crashed while songs were moved, exiting and restarting the application showed drop d as empty, even if there were already some in.

Now don't want to try it again as my backups are way older and those songs are probably lost forever now. (or are they are saved anywhere temporary?)

If they were temporarily saved they'd probably be in "Documents\CFSM", if not then they're probably gone for good.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

22 hours ago, coldrampage said:

If they were temporarily saved they'd probably be in "Documents\CFSM", if not then they're probably gone for good.

ah okay... well I did delete the setlist after the crash and did not read the first time the songs getting deleted completly...

I thought they will just be copied back to the original folder (they should never be deleted at all tbh)

I tried this again with my backups and when not selecting original dlcs the crash did not happen, but the 300 songs are lost as my backups were too old. (Usually doing every time backups but as there was no message from csfm to backup I thought yeah why not maybe the program does some, but just occasionally like it seems)

• Like 1