Rocksmith Will Not Start

SamsToast

Question

For the past couple weeks everytime i have tried to start rocksmith remastered in any way it will crash within seconds of opening the application. I use the NoCableLauncher and when i first open the settings it says "No Offcets Found". I have verified integrity of the files and reinstalled the game. But nothing has worked yet. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, SamsToast said:

For the past couple weeks everytime i have tried to start rocksmith remastered in any way it will crash within seconds of opening the application. I use the NoCableLauncher and when i first open the settings it says "No Offcets Found". I have verified integrity of the files and reinstalled the game. But nothing has worked yet. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

No cable launcher is obsolete and hasn't been updated to work on the new version. Use direct connect mode from rsmods to achieve the same effect.
https://www.reddit.com/r/rocksmith/comments/y6bhpf/rocksmith_2014_remastered_crashing

Try to get it working without any mods first (or just rsmods to prevent certain crashes), and then add the cdlc dll + rsmods.

If it still crashes without D3DX9_42.dll, xinput1_3.dll or avrt.dll in the folder it's likely being caused by an audio device conflict or one of the other many device conflicts that can cause the game to crash for seemingly no reason (certain mice, tablets or programs).

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype