Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 469

avastreg

42 minutes ago, Mikson said:

I'm not fluent in English, so focusing on the game doesn't pay much attention to the lyrics. But I checked the lyrics on the net and ... it's really hard 😀 They generally have such rude lyrics?

Yep, pretty much. It's a parody band and the over-the-top lyrics are for added comical effect.

Don't look up Cannibal Corpse lyrics tho.

• Like 2

I used the RocksmithToTab program to try and get a tab for the Asian Hooker lead. When I ran the program it made tabs for most of the songs I have in my library but some of them it did not. I even copied the .psarc file and put it in another folder to try and convert from there. I got a message that said "could not find songs.psarc files in the Rocksmith folder." 

Any suggestions?

8 minutes ago, Wi11 said:

I used the RocksmithToTab program to try and get a tab for the Asian Hooker lead. When I ran the program it made tabs for most of the songs I have in my library but some of them it did not. I even copied the .psarc file and put it in another folder to try and convert from there. I got a message that said "could not find songs.psarc files in the Rocksmith folder." 

Any suggestions?

Try using the rstotab built into rstoolkit instead of the standalone app, worked fine for me
https://www.mediafire.com/file/whsisb1inbcrcfu/Steel+Panther+-+Asian+Hooker.gp5/file

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

6 hours ago, nlbsmglsk said:

Since the song was my recommendation I just wanna say disagree with everything you wrote, including the underlying premise. So it's a no from me. I won't elaborate further because this is not the place for such discussions.

I don't care if they are a parody band. I'm fine with Spinal Tap, Tenacious D, etc. This is crossing a line IMO:

[Verse 1]
I'm in Tokyo
I'm looking for a ho
I tried to score some blow
But I don't speak Japanese, no
Find a geisha girl
I take her for a whirl
Wrap her tuna roll on my dick
And the bitch is on her knees

[Pre-Chorus]
Sucky fucky, sucky fucky, sucky fucky, sucky fucky
Smells like sushi
Sucky fucky, sucky fucky, sucky fucky, sucky fucky
Smells like sushi

I think the fact that many, many Asian sex workers are in fact sold as slaves is what is triggering me here. Maybe this was funny in 2009 but very much not so now IMO. Especially the "Sucky, fucky" bit.

46 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

Try using the rstotab built into rstoolkit instead of the standalone app, worked fine for me
https://www.mediafire.com/file/whsisb1inbcrcfu/Steel+Panther+-+Asian+Hooker.gp5/file

Awesome, thanks! I figured out how to do it on rstoolkit. And to think that was on my computer the whole time.

• Like 1

@ jellisjenius  I'm not a fan of that particular song either but i think you are reaching a bit.  They are 50 year old guys that wear wigs and makeup with fake personas cashing in on stereotypes.. you cant take them too seriously.

Also, how is spinal tap not on the same level with songs like sex farm?  or sex supreme/sexsong by tenacious d?

it might not be for everyone but that's how comedy works aswell.

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

7 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

@ jellisjenius  I'm not a fan of that particular song either but i think you are reaching a bit.  They are 50 year old guys that wear wigs and makeup with fake personas cashing in on stereotypes.. you cant take them too seriously.

Also, how is spinal tap not on the same level with songs like sex farm?  or sex supreme/sexsong by tenacious d?

it might not be for everyone but that's how comedy works aswell.

@ jellisjenius I would not be looking for for a 2nd bottom in this song either... just a funny song form me... don't overthink it 🙂

90% of comedy IMHO relays on stereotypes and real life situations... don't know where the remaining 10%  is comming from though LOL 😄 

• Like 2

Just now, avastreg said:

Was the arpeggio tough? For me it is. I see that you've played it many times so maybe it was also though for you

Yup, it's pretty hard if play it with a pick. I guessing it would be much easier played fingerstyle, but I decided not to. Good workout and nice to RR though.

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ lead

44561289ed.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ lead

44567641bz.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.