Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 467

43 minutes ago, Mikson said:

I think I also had a bad note recognition on this CDLC. And not only in the arpeggios, but even the power chords registered worse than usual.

yes me too, but the one in the arpeggio is very "objective"

This weeks entries:

TSNHu1X.jpg

w03sxtk.jpg

WHLbRzy.jpg

Got around quite OK most of the song, but the final section got me... Cannot get through without misses...

ipnCZHy.jpg

More rhythm than Lead... got some recognition issues with chords there too, so didn't push farther as mostly hit and miss...

ZwmU3n5.jpg

Also recognition issues here... very unmotivated to push the score farther when this is happening...

eEUGRDK.jpg

• Like 1

Better...

saMK9ty.jpg

Anybody any hints how to play those riffs on E+D and A+G? I always catch the chord in the way that finger on bottom string mutes the middle string, as someone shoed to me loooong time ago. When it sounds perfectly for the ear, RS recognises most of it as miss or, at closer analysis, it shows miss on bottom string only...

Really intimidating...

pushing to armor my place on this one

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

(yeah I'm saying that is for the score but i'll play this song again and again I think.. something magical)

@ kayteck  tried this to understand your question, do you mean octaves? my advice is to mute the second string from the top with the index finger on the lower string (like if you would do a barre but not pushing on the middle string)
in this particular case, because you have octaves on the 5th, you can also let the middle string ring because it the same note of the above 5th fret (works just only on these notes)
RS doesn't like my octave slides sometimes and it doesn't recognized them, but not always. My ears have an hard time to get the difference

81OyxXG.png
ZabSjHj.png
Great tune, I really enjoyed it !
I would consider this song an intermediate song for both rhythm and lead though (i know im a bit late). Mostly cause its just a G C D  song and thats like the first campfire/ fake guitaring progression seen in many songs( joker steve miller, la bamba, barbra ann beach house boys etc) . Int over beginner because of the embeleshments and the descending chord progression but nothing imo that would make it advanced.  Regardless its still a great song that ill keep and play!

14iNNyG.png
This song on the other hand i think is a good low advanced choice

Im not sure if its actually hard or not because on paper it seems simple... but my brain refused to play the riff and wanted to play hysteria by deff leppard each time that c shape chord happened (so there may be some difficulty biasim here). 

it has a couple of sections and Its nice that it has a solo..not too complex but it has one .So it was fun to have a song that requires multiple retries (for me)

• Like 2

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

Quick SA run.
vjTOGcX.png

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

4 hours ago, avastreg said:

@ kayteck  tried this to understand your question, do you mean octaves? my advice is to mute the second string from the top with the index finger on the lower string (like if you would do a barre but not pushing on the middle string)
in this particular case, because you have octaves on the 5th, you can also let the middle string ring because it the same note of the above 5th fret (works just only on these notes)
RS doesn't like my octave slides sometimes and it doesn't recognized them, but not always. My ears have an hard time to get the difference

ohh.. octaves... good to know proper name 😉

will try that and see how it works for me... assuming i will be able to change the habit in such a short time frame...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

Great tune, I really enjoyed it !
I would consider this song an intermediate song for both rhythm and lead though (i know im a bit late). Mostly cause its just a G C D  song and thats like the first campfire/ fake guitaring progression seen in many songs( joker steve miller, la bamba, barbra ann beach house boys etc) . Int over beginner because of the embeleshments and the descending chord progression but nothing imo that would make it advanced.  Regardless its still a great song that ill keep and play!

I generally agree, but I think that the little details are the difficult part and make it low advanced. And there are a lot of them.
For example the C shape with the pinky is not really obvious. The diminishing progression on the A chord seems simple but can be tricky.

My opinion is based on my score: I played this a lot of times and can't reach 99%/100% yet (but I didn't RR it)
Usually for me with 3 plays intermediate are in 98+

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

that´s the rhy i wanted to post

44493568mm.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

30 min warning!

Get your scores together!

Rod.

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

@ avastreg and @ cacahuate51 are on a different skill level so I have no chance to compete with them, but I'm happy with this improvement.

20221008141740-1.jpg

And bass improvements

This is bad playable in Rocksmith. Lots of random misses.

20221008182143-1.jpg

I haven't played this for a long time (previous old score from testing). Quite Fun!

20221008181310-1.jpg

• Like 2

It´s all over

go there

nonono.. that´s ok