latest rs installer doesent work, have tried everything

Longbeard

Question

4 answers to this question

Rocksmith2014 Break after Update? This should fix it. on steam
Go to the game settings > properties

Choose the Betas tab

In the text field under "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas" copy and paste the text below and hit the check code button

JustInCaseWeNeedIt

Then choose the legacy version which should be a big blue button/link labeled as such.

This will revert the game back to before the most recent update and it should work

after doing that mine works very well all my cdlc works I made a copy after that just in case

On 9/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, dum125 said:
Rocksmith2014 Break after Update? This should fix it. on steam
Go to the game settings > properties

Choose the Betas tab

In the text field under "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas" copy and paste the text below and hit the check code button

JustInCaseWeNeedIt

Then choose the legacy version which should be a big blue button/link labeled as such.

This will revert the game back to before the most recent update and it should work

after doing that mine works very well all my cdlc works I made a copy after that just in case

Hello my freind, just wanted to write and thank you so much for your help, found  ur message thru customforge enail last night with ur advice i have my Cdlcs back, it means alot to me, thanks again

Paul (Longbeard)

• Like 1