Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 463

Mikson

2 minutes ago, austywells said:

How did you manage to get it back running? Did you run the patch again?

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/67201-rs2014-mod-installer-thinks-my-game-is-pirated/&do=findComment&comment=371751

Use the beta branch and re-download the dll

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

10 minutes ago, austywells said:

They're trying to break RS2014 CDLC because of Rocksmith + and its bullshit. I can't even play Rocksmith+ because I have a Mac and not PC

Only CDLC or Rocksmith in general don't work for you?

I wonder if I should make a week with the Rocksmith base songs, because I'm afraid more people might have trouble getting CDLC running.

19 minutes ago, Mikson said:

Only CDLC or Rocksmith in general don't work for you?

I wonder if I should make a week with the Rocksmith base songs, because I'm afraid more people might have trouble getting CDLC running.

For me on Win10 everything works now, including CDLCs, after applying the beta-downgrade (BIG THX @ coldrampage ). Dunno about other platforms... On-disc song week looks like a safe solution if people are having problems.

Also, the previous build name mentions "brief time", which looks mighty scary.

• Like 1

Ended up on hospital last night (long story, I'm Ok) but that means i missed submitting 😞  damn timezones. 

Anyway hopefully I can still get a look in? 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16byD_Xvp9JV0Ny69aYa2rV3unHndY9k_?usp=sharing

Bass MC - 92.4% (not bad considering i only had time to try it once yesterday!)

Lead - Innuendo - 72.4%

Under A Glass Moon - Bass GoB - 98.21%

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟