Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 463

Mikson

13 minutes ago, Mikson said:

I just thought you wouldn't want to move to advanced class in bass? It looks like you are playing more for fun than to fight to win, but I think it would improve the overall competition.

i'm fine with moving to whichever class is appropriate

• Like 1

So little time to play this week...

When I was starting this one, it felt like one long solo... i am not able to play the fast section on 2-3 threat E-A strings without misses anyway...

hYFGtd4.jpg

i hate when rocksmith has recognition issues with chord songs... this is the best example... i feel like getting aprox 98%, but this is what I am getting...
MP7DiGY.jpg

again... no way to get better... i just cannot get through the chords, even if I feel I play them flawlessly...

BkQdfUU.jpg

mvTnJBe.jpg
JInUyVw.jpg
lOOVLiG.jpg

• Like 1

N9Sivi7.png
FcdPKOp.png
some queen on the week the queen of elizabeth dies...coincidence? does mikson know something we dont? lol #conspiracythories

t5xrraT.png
never heard of them before but what a tune! i played it like 5 times on normal mode cause it was so much fun and then gave it go on sc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)

On 9/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, avastreg said:

easy but lovely song! 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I used to play in a Queen tribute band for years, many years ago so Queen are always welcomed for me!

We never did Innuendo live, maybe it was difficult to render on stage, so I never studied it properly. I love it more than other I used to play with the band

Ouch I thought that the solo was the problem, but I really underestimate some riffs

Needs some hours to get to 90% and beyond

congrats to @ coldrampage and @ nlbsmglsk for the high scores on rhythm, you guys don't mess around yeah 😄

@ Bottledpat12 how much did you do as % on the lead one you posted? approximately. it seemed high from the score

i think around 92 - 95% 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cacahuate51 said:

some queen on the week the queen of elizabeth dies...coincidence? does mikson know something we dont? lol #conspiracythories

Sheer coincidence. That's all. No, I am not a Mason or an Illuminati 😄

• Haha 1