Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 462

Since I last posted I moved house, immediately went over to the UK for two weeks on a pretty full-on holiday. Literally just got back a couple of days ago- slept 18hrs yesterday and woke up to give these ones a go! 

My first attempt scores. I dont know if ill attempt again, but if i do I'll post again with new scores 🙂 

Link to Screenshots:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16byD_Xvp9JV0Ny69aYa2rV3unHndY9k_?usp=sharing

• Like 1

>> Rocksmith Championship - Screenshot Folder Link <<

Peace, love and grindcore. 🤟

22 hours ago, TarpMada said:

This radiohead track is way harder than it seems like it should be, any suggestions for that bit in the middle?

It seems to me that you should keep fingers 1-3 on frets 5-7, and touch threshold 9 with your little finger. But I have a problem with that myself, so I played it like I was playing a solo...

Improvemnts

20220901205052-1.jpg

20220902211750-1.jpg

idk why the imgur images i posted say not available? also imgur isnt letting me post publicly anymore if anyone knows a fix let me know.  hopefully its not needed to post publicly this will be a test.
repost old lead score
xUOAuix.png
8Bv9Pem.png
the ss of this playthrough got overwritten sadly so i dont have the percentage...ig it wont count 😞 think it was 97 but i understand that wouldnt be fair. i gues one can say i was let down ...
GLA1LTw.png
not the top score but it is an improvement of my previous score i posted ! so im happy with it /m/ 

IhTSMoq.png

@ jellisjenius  can i be moved up to advanced rhythm? not sure how it works

• Like 1

/m/   Genre Custom dlc Playlists  + Weekly Rocksmith championship on Spotify @midi ogre
(you can use Scowalts app to download your liked spotify songs)